PDA

View Full Version : We want gender change

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
12-16-2015, 04:41 PM
I know we all want this and I know its very very possible. Sets could easily implement gender for rogues and wars definitely and could try something for mages. I mean I'm not talking about a new class or class upgrade just add male for rogue and female for warrior. I'm not sexist nor will I ever be but the reason I never chose rogue endgame was because I wanted a male rogue just a preference and I'm sure others do to come on sts I know this is within Ur reach

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

kixkaxx
12-16-2015, 04:43 PM
But Zeus is still a girl.....

StrangeAsylum
12-16-2015, 04:59 PM
Yeah I'd also like a male rogue, would be cool but I don't think it's STS top priority

Andrisber
12-16-2015, 05:51 PM
You a PC bruh?

anague
12-16-2015, 09:08 PM
i agree to this ....i really want rogue but i never pick them up cuz i dont want a female char, and i know alot of players want a male rogue also..so sts "its not only for us but its for the sake of your game also" it would be better... thank u

xxdoomkingxx
12-17-2015, 01:09 AM
I too would like to see it☺ but if that happens then game would be renamed to 'ROGUE LEGENDS' 😐

Killian229
12-17-2015, 01:28 AM
Characters models would have to be changed along with the vast majority of all items to "fit" these new models.I like the idea also but having them go back and reconstitute all items to fit the new models is many many many hours spent in the wrong area.good idea,bad timing.I would much rather they spend those countless hours on balancing classes/expansions ect.

Maybe I'm the only one to catch the South park joke? Love it andrisber :)

illidan
12-17-2015, 01:31 AM
Yea,agree with the threat. Also famale mage would be cool,I know some friends playing mage but would prefer famale mage....
Another pretty bad thing is when I stand in city with my rog and dude pm me "hey babe...blah blah blah..." or calls me She instead oh He...thats pretty bad.
It's not priority of game,I know...but if u guyz in sts wanna do something,do it properly (also I think that making recolored vanities or pets is mor useless then this and sts do it anyways)

I too would like to see it☺ but if that happens then game would be renamed to 'ROGUE LEGENDS' ��

Ehm...why? Just cuz sex change? I think, if dude chosed war/mage cuz of stats,he won't just confirm to rog cuz of new look..

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
12-17-2015, 02:01 AM
But Zeus is still a girl.....
What does Zeus being a girl have to do with this?

Dex Scene
12-17-2015, 02:14 AM
What does Zeus being a girl have to do with this?

Some fan girl maybe. You can see youtube comments. Little girls talk about JB and one direction in every videos what have no connection to them.

Anyway @Op, the idea is nice but like one person said. It's a bad timing.
They will have to design new models and all. And the vanities won't fit those new models. Too much works.
Let's see what a Dev has to say on this. But lemme tell you the idea was brought here before aswel and it didn't work well.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
12-17-2015, 02:21 AM
Its not too much time if they can produce vanity weeps they can add a gender change this is a change that is requested highly in al and only benefit sts therefore making the time it takes worth it

Dex Scene
12-17-2015, 02:54 AM
Vanity weapon is easier. All they needed is to give two skins to 2 types of weapons each class holds. Gender change will take remodelling. Also the old vanities wouldn't work on new gender untill they release new sets of all the existing vanities. Let's see what a Dev has to say.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
12-17-2015, 02:58 AM
It could work, the fastest route would be to make a opposite gender vanity set, old items wont be change; STS could just introduce 1-3 set and work from there as we progress no need to make an Ice Scale set for "Lady" warrior.

Titanium
12-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Nintendo should think making a female version of Mario.... Or NOT !

kinzmet
12-17-2015, 03:36 AM
Nintendo should think making a female version of Mario.... Or NOT !

Exactly!

@OP, making another set is NOT easy. The devs would have to remodel an entire new sets of toons in the same old class making the game have a larger memory space. I would prefer for them to fix those bugs, glitches and class-balancing rather.

Asron9
12-17-2015, 04:23 AM
It could work, the fastest route would be to make a opposite gender vanity set, old items wont be change; STS could just introduce 1-3 set and work from there as we progress no need to make an Ice Scale set for "Lady" warrior.
great idea and would ok for server just to take care more vanities then adding gender (y)

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk

vawaid
12-17-2015, 04:33 AM
The reason why I did choose warrior is not because its primary stat STR, but its gender is male.

Not every player in AL understands about primary stat when start playing, just like me. Maybe that's why many players choose warrior, the only male human being in game.

anague
12-17-2015, 07:45 AM
Characters models would have to be changed along with the vast majority of all items to "fit" these new models.I like the idea also but having them go back and reconstitute all items to fit the new models is many many many hours spent in the wrong area.good idea,bad timing.I would much rather they spend those countless hours on balancing classes/expansions ect.

Maybe I'm the only one to catch the South park joke? Love it andrisber :)

of-course they will not have to change alot about the female rogue so that it will not be hard for them..just remove the breast and change the face to a male...and all items will fit without changing alot....the programmer,designer etc knows how to do it easy...

ClumsyCactus
12-17-2015, 08:34 AM
of-course they will not have to change alot about the female rogue so that it will not be hard for them..just remove the breast and change the face to a male...and all items will fit without changing alot....the programmer,designer etc knows how to do it easy...

I think you are misunderstanding something...
I'm not sure, but I think you would have to go into every armor, or type of armor (By type I mean similar armors, like heraldic and forerunner) and change them, not just color, but remodel them completely in size. Do you know many armors there are in game, counting the amount of random greens and epics?

Also It would probably take up alot of serverspace, if that is even a thing. (I'm no programmer so idfk what I'm talking about when it comes to servers)

yeldarbroz
12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
I think that an 'assassin' (the male rog) and a 'vikingess' (female warr) would be cool. They could have the exact same models (mebby a little less boobie on the male rog XD) and then all sts would have to do is change the way the hair looks on character/vanity helms, which would take awhile, but wouldn't be too much work. If the model size stayed the same, there wouldn't be a lot of revamping.

Dex Scene
12-17-2015, 01:31 PM
The reason why I did choose warrior is not because its primary stat STR, but its gender is male.

Not every player in AL understands about primary stat when start playing, just like me. Maybe that's why many players choose warrior, the only male human being in game.
Oh but when I play a Rpg game, I always try out every class before finalise what should I play with. I don't go with the looks. I would go with the looks solely if it was a gta 5 or some sim game.

Titanfall
12-17-2015, 02:06 PM
This really isnt no where as easy to implement as people think, they'll have to re model every single armor for the opposite gender

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Jeffrey King
12-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Gender change for a change :D

vawaid
12-17-2015, 06:58 PM
Oh but when I play a Rpg game, I always try out every class before finalise what should I play with. I don't go with the looks. I would go with the looks solely if it was a gta 5 or some sim game.
Idid not even know what rpg or mmo or moba is when I started playing.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."