PDA

View Full Version : Event Drops?

Fiery
12-16-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm quite sure this isn't going to work for winter event as it's late, or any event at all, just suggesting.

So, as many of you guys know, when you do event runs (such as halloween or winter) you get tokens, chests and some random items from the mobs or bosses. In PL, when we had events there were valuable and not trash items that dropped from the mobs and bosses. In AL however, this isn't a feature. I personally think this would blend in with the event, and be more interesting and fun. This gives us more reasons to play event, and it isn't just boring. I think the tokens thing and the tiers are awesome, but I think expanding a little would make this game so much more fun. However you choose to design it, like there are rare drops that drop more oftenly (let's just use runner sleds from PL for example), epic drops that don't drop as often and maybe are worth more, but drop on certain OR harder bosses, and legendaries that are quite rare. However, that's how I think it should be done, so there isn't millions of event items spamming the cs.

Idk. Tell me what you think.

- Fiery Mixtape Dropping 2008