PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice this?

clonefoursix
06-10-2011, 06:32 AM
In samhaynes youtube video of him handing out buttons, did you notice that he was using a computer to play PL? (He is using a mouse to move the virtual joystick) I mean I would think that they would have a PC version of PL at spacetime studios, just saying that if it was released PL would make a lot more money because of more users. Heres the video link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z6d-LP4tEw&feature=player_embedded

Survivorfan
06-10-2011, 06:42 AM
That is very interesting, nice find!

vulgarstrike
06-10-2011, 07:05 AM
the devs have had PC side Clint for their studios ever since this game was started. they just won't release it for public domain because of all the issues in bugs/glitches/whatnot.

Pharcyde
06-10-2011, 03:37 PM
You can also SSH your device to your computer to play PL on the computer. You just need a really good computer and new iphone to handle the lag.

jaminn
06-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Um I don't ever hope it gets on pc...not because it wouldn't be fun but this game is one of a kind portable wise...I just can't see pocket legends coming out of the pocket...maybe its only me but I love pl as it is. I can't imagine it as a pc game

Register
06-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Yep he plays on PC
i believe on all of his videos that show the joystick you can see a little x moving the joystick