PDA

View Full Version : Most epic night evaaaarrr

NECROREAPER
06-10-2011, 07:09 AM
So I just got done with an hours worth of runs with RedBridge, Hunzzz, and IGiveNoMercy, and randoms but it was the most crazy hour of my life.

There were five pinks dropped within the hour and me and Red were using 30 min pot so we got like 5k exp too :) :banana:

Anyway, this isn't just a brag thread (yeah I'll admit it), I made it to show that pinks are possible to farm quickly in Sewers hahahaha!!!! Nah idk, maybe we just got extremely lucky, or maybe I'm the lucky charm according to Red.

I've noticed that if you bet on whether or not you'll get a pink drop during the run, you have better chances of getting a pink. I mean, it worked 2/3 times for us :D

Happy farming everyone!!!

Ogden
06-10-2011, 07:47 AM
it was fun doing rounds with u, but why did u wear gurgox hammer instead of ur hate 2h sword?

Hankomachos
06-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Hey necroreaper!

JaytB
06-10-2011, 09:57 AM
I had this 'pink streak' too 2 days ago. I used 2 3x pots, and got 4 (four!!) pinks in an hour. And not crappy ones either. I got a complete mm staff set in about an hour... And some crappy recipe. I took a break from the sewers for some time, because I thought the drop rates were just horrible. But, after a long dry spell, I finally got lucky again :) ow yes, and I got a fury shield yesterday :D

All of a sudden, I'm all over the sewers again. How some pinks can motivate someone... :)

Redbridge
06-10-2011, 10:38 AM
LOL - was great fun..... If you're not the lucky charm then I reckon it was shouting "SRINGY!!!" going into battle against GoldFever....

WJJ
06-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Congrats on the drops.

Register
06-10-2011, 11:09 AM
nice and heres a ? for you!

Do you think that all characters are given a specific amount of luck at creation? If so, do you think that the luck can increase over time?

Because I run into some people without using elixers who loot every 5 seconds.

Redbridge
06-10-2011, 11:14 AM
teams I've run with have been very lucky in Hideout recently.... normally when i'm on Elixirs but no other real explanation than luck currently....

I do wonder if there is some pattern/reason?

Fyrce
06-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Play for awhile and you'll notice the luck comes and goes...

NECROREAPER
06-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Maybe the devs have the drop rates Programmed into the game on a schedule where most of the time the rates suck, while for a very short while they're epic.

小孩子
06-10-2011, 02:43 PM
I was in bs runs once where RAID ROACH RECURVE DROPPED TO THE SAME PERSON THREE TIMES IN THREE RUNS!!! I was like HOLY FUUU WTFFFF O.O O.O O.O O.O?!!?!?!!?!?!??
WHAAAAAAAA

NECROREAPER
06-10-2011, 03:15 PM
You type the same on the forums as you do in game :P