PDA

View Full Version : Curse in endgame mage

whaarrdx
12-17-2015, 11:27 AM
is curse skill is good in pvp endgame? duel and ctf?
please help me to build a good endgame pvp mage.. thankyou in advance..

Sent from my I212 using Tapatalk

mutantninjaz
12-23-2015, 06:16 PM
curse good lol

will0
01-03-2016, 03:44 AM
curse good lol

Not many mage using curse skill nowadays as it can be avoided unlike the planar boss that curse when u step in the red zone you will get curse... No way to curse a Rouge in close range as they rush and cut attack at a long distance... Curse skill needs to be revamp...

Alhuntrazeck
01-08-2016, 05:19 AM
Curse is pretty much obsolete currently. It is not very useful right now and as will0 said its easily dodged...and it gets removed by things like the mage's shield and basically the major reason why you'd want curse is to fight mages; rogues have only one DoT skill and warriors have none.

Curse's debuffs are also not very useful now. Debuffs do not stack. Since every team will probably have a Nekro, your debuff is useless anyway.

Apart from this, curse isn't a very versatile skill to run with. If you're running FFA, it's practically useless. Any capable player can stay out of your range while you hopelessly run after him charging curse.

Kingofninjas
01-09-2016, 12:38 AM
In a clash scenario, the only time you will ever use curse is when there are 2 or more rogues, which never happens as it is. Moreover, you will have to waste your arcane shield crossing to the enemy rogues and running back, assuming you don't get axed to death. Fireball, or even ice will be far more useful.