PDA

View Full Version : Massive confusion

Cheekybruh
12-17-2015, 04:06 PM
I have the Pocket Legend shield (shield with 'PL' written on it) in two different colours - shiny grey and black, and a blue one.

I'm guessing the shiny black and grey one is for being a player since 2013, right?

What about the blue one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giazagilur
12-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Yeah the silver one is for being a pl player for two years. The blue one was given to everyone for whatever reason I forgot

Cheekybruh
12-17-2015, 04:12 PM
Yeah the silver one is for being a pl player for two years. The blue one was given to everyone for whatever reason I forgot

Many thanks, I hope to find the reason behind due to curiosity!

Cheekybruh
12-17-2015, 04:30 PM
I have heard it's for those whom registered 6 months ago, correct?

Suentous PO
12-17-2015, 05:04 PM
B4 they made the vet shields support had given out the blue one to ppl who had a problem as a thank you.
But then ppl found out why and started to write tickets for similar things to get it, a thread was made asking about it, and eventually sts decided to gift everyone to calm the raving masses.
If memory serves correctly

Burningdex
12-17-2015, 05:55 PM
B4 they made the vet shields support had given out the blue one to ppl who had a problem as a thank you.
But then ppl found out why and started to write tickets for similar things to get it, a thread was made asking about it, and eventually sts decided to gift everyone to calm the raving masses.
If memory serves correctly

that was it exactly.

Cheekybruh
12-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Alright so I shall not feel 'special' wearing this shield. Many thanks folks.

Ignitedmage
12-23-2015, 03:59 AM
I have the Pocket Legend shield (shield with 'PL' written on it) in two different colours - shiny grey and black, and a blue one.

I'm guessing the shiny black and grey one is for being a player since 2013, right?

What about the blue one?

As am a newbie ^_^

I got the blue one after an year of my play and silver after 2 year.
Lack of experience for red one (get it after 3 year) ;)

LEVEL ONE
12-24-2015, 02:11 PM
And before that they were the rarest and most revered item in Pocket Legends. It was given to winners of contests hosted by Spacetime and to those who made massive contributions to the community.

I'm sad to see PL history fading away...

Suentous PO
12-24-2015, 03:44 PM
I'm sad to see PL history fading away...

Honestly, investing energy into negative emotions regarding a video game is insane.

LEVEL ONE
12-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Honestly, investing energy into negative emotions regarding a video game is insane.
What? Are you really one of those "it's just a video game" people?

PL represents a huge chunk of my life and it directly influenced the person I am today. Why would you want me to repress the feelings I feel towards this game?

Is sadness really a negative emotion? Is there such a thing as negative emotions? If you ask me, self expression is always a positive, it's only labeled as negative by people who can't empathize with it.

Trenton
12-24-2015, 07:04 PM
What? Are you really one of those "it's just a video game" people?

PL represents a huge chunk of my life and it directly influenced the person I am today. Why would you want me to repress the feelings I feel towards this game?

Is sadness really a negative emotion? Is there such a thing as negative emotions? If you ask me, self expression is always a positive emotion, it's only labeled as negative by people who can't empathize with it.

So the gameplay of this mobile MMO has shaped the person you are today? Or the social experience, or what? To shed some light on this would better help to understand. I am also a "it's just a video game" person apparently, because I don't care enough about the game to get sad about a shield. The memories I've made during playing this game, however, is a different story. I've got to know others from PL and the forum community outside of this realm, and that is what I care about. I don't think of "that Christmas event in 2011" where I farmed items, I think of the friends I had back then. I believe that Sue was saying that to be sad about a game is to be a bit of a stretch, there shouldn't be emotional attachment to the literal game itself. Also, if you believe that a state of sadness is not a negative emotion, then I don't even know what to say to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

LEVEL ONE
12-24-2015, 07:11 PM
I don't care enough about the game to get sad about a shield.
Where did I say I got sad about a shield?

The shield is just a symbol. It always was.

Suentous PO
12-28-2015, 07:41 PM
I need a deadpan font. Was joking, but there's truth either way.

"it's sad..." could have been meant a few ways, I thought it was either
mourning "the old days",
Or "new players dumb old ones better".

The first should be made fun of because- first world problems, lol.
The second should be made fun of for elitism or posturing.

Like- Billy why you crying over a slice of cake?
-there used to be more!!!
-do you want cake?
-yes!!!
-well if you want cake there's a slice in front of you.
-but it used to be fresh !!!
-k crai kid

Admittedly you gotta be trolling too, lel.
Yes I'm absolutly an "it's just a game" person, about pl
and about "real" life.