PDA

View Full Version : A fruit is back ;)

Juicymango
12-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Hey guys!

I am back to AL. I have seen so many changes since I stopped playing and I wondered, if anyone could tell me, what is the best way to earn a little money quickly. I think I am not able to farm high dungeons because of my bad gear haha.
Also I am not a very good merger as well.

Another point I am wondering about is, if anyone still remembers me or still plays from my old guild trickster :)
Maybe someone would take an old mango in his/her guild, then I'd be very glad.

And the last point I want to mentions is, that my sig-shop will be open from now on again. Just follow the link in my signature.

Thanks for ready and many greetings!

Juicy ;)

Imsofancy
12-17-2015, 05:25 PM
:O

The mango has entered the building. Repeat, the mango has entered the building.

Schnitzel
12-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Hey guys!

I am back to AL. I have seen so many changes since I stopped playing and I wondered, if anyone could tell me, what is the best way to earn a little money quickly. I think I am not able to farm high dungeons because of my bad gear haha.
Also I am not a very good merger as well.

Another point I am wondering about is, if anyone still remembers me or still plays from my old guild trickster :)
Maybe someone would take an old mango in his/her guild, then I'd be very glad.

And the last point I want to mentions is, that my sig-shop will be open from now on again. Just follow the link in my signature.

Thanks for ready and many greetings!

Juicy ;)

MMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!

For making gold,
the winter event is going on right now, party with some friends/guildies and run it

or go to KM3 and farm for locks, then craft them into event locks, hoard until after the event, then sell them

If you need a friend: XRuizhex

Juicymango
12-18-2015, 12:58 AM
MMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!

For making gold,
the winter event is going on right now, party with some friends/guildies and run it

or go to KM3 and farm for locks, then craft them into event locks, hoard until after the event, then sell them

If you need a friend: XRuizhex

Welcome back!

I don't think Trickster is active anymore. The old GM revived it some time ago but I think she has moved on to CoC and no longer plays AL.

And you arrived just as our winter event has started.. not sure if that's a good or bad thing. My guild has closed recruitment to keep leechers out of the guild. It might be best for you to just join any guild to find event parties first.

It's good to see some familiar names :)
Thanks for helping.

wowdah
12-18-2015, 01:00 AM
Hey I remember you! Welcome back.

Aserockon
12-18-2015, 02:39 AM
Mmmmmmaaaannnnngggooooooooo!!!!!

Glad u r back Bro :)
Tricksters is rarely active anymore and most of Tricksters members are in High Society right now
If you can PM me ingame ill be glad to invite u

As ruizhe said , winter event is on so run event or farm locks

Once again , Welcome back

StrangeAsylum
12-18-2015, 03:17 AM
Hello my fellow Trickster I still remember you ^^ add me strangeasylum

Bruno Karol
12-18-2015, 05:56 AM
MANGOOO :D OMFG UR BACK
I WAS MISSING U SO BAD!!
REEENDTAIL

Poslano sa mog GT-I9300 koristeći Tapatalk

Juicymango
12-18-2015, 06:07 AM
Thanks for all these lovely words guys :)
I am excited to meet you in game though I wont be able to play that much I used to be.
Anyway better than no playing haha