PDA

View Full Version : <Hentai>

Edumacation
12-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Yes this guild is called <Hentai>

<Hentai> is a laid-back, PvP oriented guild. The guild focuses on CTF, and FFA. I will hope to have a few groups on Kik, one for officers, and one for all members. This guild is open to all who would like to join, but I would prefer if you were a decently skilled PvPer.
Sense of humour is required and bring your personality :)

Cheers, Edu

Communion
12-24-2015, 12:19 PM
Lol. <Hentai>
You must obviously know what this very powerful words means.. Right?

Communion
12-24-2015, 12:22 PM
What levels of PvP does this guild focus on?

And i take back what i said before. I read on and it says
"Sense of humour is required" xD.

[Edit]
Im guessing you expect those who join know what your guild name means or just wanna join because of the decently skilled players you mentioned.

Vigilante
12-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Yes this guild is called <Hentai>

<Hentai> is a laid-back, PvP oriented guild. The guild focuses on CTF, and FFA. I will hope to have a few groups on Kik, one for officers, and one for all members. This guild is open to all who would like to join, but I would prefer if you were a decently skilled PvPer.
Sense of humour is required and bring your personality :)

Cheers, Edu

Lol............................................... .................................."hentai", figures i just searched it up what it ment, thx. You have a 'sense of humor' naming the guild

Edumacation
12-26-2015, 05:32 PM
What levels of PvP does this guild focus on?

And i take back what i said before. I read on and it says
"Sense of humour is required" xD.

[Edit]
Im guessing you expect those who join know what your guild name means or just wanna join because of the decently skilled players you mentioned.

The guild doesn't focus on a specific level, it's just for people that want to be in a relaxed environment and have a bit of fun.

Communion
12-27-2015, 03:22 AM
Ok then. Goodluck with this guild.

Cavoc
12-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Are tentacles welcome?

Suentous PO
12-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Are tentacles welcome?

Don't matter if "welcome" THERE WILL BE TENTACLES!!!!!!!!

Befs
12-28-2015, 10:49 PM
Don't matter if "welcome" THERE WILL BE TENTACLES!!!!!!!!

145002''''''

Groaning
12-30-2015, 09:56 AM
hentai doesnt mean anything "nasty" all it means is... like lets use an example: korosensei, kon, befs, etc
in short terms hentai is japanese for pervert

you can be described as "hentai" but "hentai" is not a thing that you can watch *cough cough*

Befs
12-30-2015, 10:34 AM
hentai doesnt mean anything "nasty" all it means is... like lets use an example: korosensei, kon, befs, etc
in short terms hentai is japanese for pervert

you can be described as "hentai" but "hentai" is not a thing that you can watch *cough cough*

Well, I get what you're saying, except for the last part about not being able to watch it *wink wink*

Groaning
12-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Well, I get what you're saying, except for the last part about not being able to watch it *wink wink*

so hentai = every teenage boy
class dismissed

Befs
12-30-2015, 09:58 PM
so hentai = every teenage boy
class dismissed

Dang. Time to go call my friends hentai :P

Also, so true xD

Communion
01-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Ahhaa I'm so glad that I looked at this thread again, these comments made my day.

Edumacation
01-03-2016, 02:40 AM
I checked this thread and it made my ****ing day XD the spiderman photo got me like ohh nooo hahahahah

Edumacation
01-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Anyone in this thread currently is more than welcome to join, just hit me up with a PM on Edumacation, Idfwy, Ohhkayy or Plebosaurus