PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Dragon flamestone or anything else dillema

baymiyagi
12-17-2015, 08:32 PM
Hello dear AL community,

As most of you know by now that before the Egg hatches, there must be some certain amount of dragon flamestones have to be crafted and opened. The thing is, there is no substantial benefit for those who are opening flamestones and yet it occupies your precious limited craft slots plus 25 tokens for each flamestone. Considering the new chest recipes are cannot be traded nor stashed, craft slots become even more crucial during this event in terms of making gold, progressing through tiers, and collecting more tokens. The same thing happened with effigies when they were first introduced and nobody cared to craft them until it was changed. Lets face it, in this game, everyone is out for themselves and nobody cares for anything that needs a community commitment in order to progress. That's why STS has changed the effigies with a more rewarding system so that it becomes a viable option for players to craft them. The same thing is happening with the flamestones as well, the absence of any in game tangible reward makes it a weak crafting investment hence nobody does it. There has been a really small movement in the progress bar and that's because ppl are curious about what it is and testing it.

I think, crafting flamestones should be free and grant some sort of rewards like tokens, really low chance to loot a vanity, mythic pets.

Wish to hear your thoughts,

Your friendly neighbor...

nightmaresmoke
12-17-2015, 08:37 PM
Your friendly neighbor...

Spiderman is that you??? >_<

nightmaresmoke
12-17-2015, 09:49 PM
Good suggestions. Most people are consuming crafting slots for locked crates and energy. Most will not dedicate one let alone all of their slots to crafting flamestones. Some better personal incentive for crafting and opening flamestones so that the community goal can be reached more quickly. Another way is to make crafting of locks and energy faster so that people will clear their stocks of locks and energy essences fast and then have time and space to craft flamestones. But I'm beginning to think this long crafting time business is a ploy to force people to spend plat. I really don't think this should be the case for such a major community event...

Safiras your Sig is broken fix it like this>>> {CENTER}{SIGPIC}{/SIGPIC}{/CENTER}<<< your right side part is wrong that's why it won't display properly

baymiyagi
12-17-2015, 10:07 PM
Good suggestions. Most people are consuming crafting slots for locked crates and energy. Most will not dedicate one let alone all of their slots to crafting flamestones. Some better personal incentive for crafting and opening flamestones so that the community goal can be reached more quickly. Another way is to make crafting of locks and energy faster so that people will clear their stocks of locks and energy essences fast and then have time and space to craft flamestones. But I'm beginning to think this long crafting time business is a ploy to force people to spend plat. I really don't think this should be the case for such a major community event...

I don't think its a strategy of STS to force ppl spend plat on instant crafts, its more like a flawed design and we see it all the time from STS :D In my opinion, no matter how fast they make the crafting of energy and/or chests, ppl would not spend tokens on something that is almost solely benefit of the community.

Caabatric
12-17-2015, 10:28 PM
I don't think its a strategy of STS to force ppl spend plat on instant crafts, its more like a flawed design and we see it all the time from STS :D In my opinion, no matter how fast they make the crafting of energy and/or chests, ppl would not spend tokens on something that is almost solely benefit of the community.

It seems very delibrate when the crafting time of energy kits was increased, and recipes that have been stashable for the past couple events and yielded 0 complaints are now no longer stashable.

Redjellydonut
12-17-2015, 10:43 PM
We are being tempted to plat finish energy kits and buy energy with plat. End of the story... a very sad story :(

nightmaresmoke
12-17-2015, 10:44 PM
I already put it like you said and on my screen it looks ok... but you're not the first one to tell me that. I dunno what else to do :(

Your sig is okay now:) dunno who started the sigpic center trend or when it started..

nightmaresmoke
12-17-2015, 10:47 PM
We are being tempted to plat finish energy kits and buy energy with plat. End of the story... a very sad story :(

Im crying tears of time.... LoL

debitmandiri
12-17-2015, 11:21 PM
I feel like dictated by sts system, we must do something to 'unlock' something that gives nothing lol, before the event started i played another game which is freely gives players whatever they want with their toon, even the gem/jewel can change worthless epic gear into super powerfull arcane, in AL we must do mission impossible to add more+2 primary stat from prev gem lol, the only reason i log into AL nowadays just bcoz friendlist and social thing, so sad i hope the devs can change something