PDA

View Full Version : somebody please help

Twinkman
06-10-2011, 12:37 PM
as everyone knows i made a thread about oraskesin and his scamming. i saw that everyone was taking sides and not believing what really happened. ever since i cant go to balefort castle without him spamming and raging about him getting busted for it. Sometimes i frusturate and hesistate to messege the devs about it cause i have a feeling they wont help or read the messege. Can the devs please make this person stop doing what he is doing and stop spamming me with messeges about it cause he tells everyone in balefort that im "lieing" about him trying to scam me. i wish the devs would read the log and believe what happened and no more taking sides. He is lieing to everyones faces and even mine when i was the one there

i know the devs dont like these threads but i need help

and oraskesin if u see this dont comment lieing cause thats just gonna prove that u are scared people are gona know the truth

Twinkman
06-10-2011, 12:46 PM
and oraskesin if u see this dont comment lieing cause thats just gonna prove that u are scared people are gona know the truth

Raazesk
06-10-2011, 12:56 PM
I think that if you "ignore" him he won't be able to message you. Just type /ignore oraskesin in the chat thing
I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to message you after you do that.

Ayc2000
06-10-2011, 12:58 PM
just ignore him to stop spamming, and if this is true, email the devs, they are very helpful, and they will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible

Kraze
06-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Please send an email and ignore these threads accomplish nothing

Samhayne
06-10-2011, 01:04 PM
I think that if you "ignore" him he won't be able to message you. Just type /ignore oraskesin in the chat thing
I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to message you after you do that.

Good advice. Use the in game report feature, use the ignore command and get back to having fun in Pocket Legends!

Thread closed.