PDA

View Full Version : Where's Santa at?

Titanium
12-18-2015, 02:32 AM
I feel like I'm coming on forum to offer ideas for nothing these days.

I love the looks of the new vanities. But we need something which offers greater stats to keep us busy this event. Vanities can't be consumed or needed to improve our stats. I guess we are going back to crafting crates , works for me. But I think it gets repetitive and boring.

Combined jewel recipe? Ring a bell? Gap isn't filled between jewels vs eye/para/reinforced. But I appreciate the increase of jewels in game.

One more thing, 4 hours crafting time for forged. If we are keep it farming km3 our inventories are getting filled fast. Make forged energy craftable in 30 minutes. We don't have the inventory space to wait 4 hours to craft 5x forged energy

Throwback to winter 2013.

*Sigh*

Hue
12-18-2015, 06:44 AM
Agreed, the events seem to be becoming more and more catered for the players with the biggest pockets, be it paying for energy kits via plat or buying out all event energy, ontop of which those who aren't so financially stable are subjected to a 7 hour cool down for 1 energy, or wait 4 hours to craft them from essence! Having 5 crafting slots doesn't help either because all the other recipes that go along with the event, are touch & go because we are either trying to participate in event by crafting energy to run, or trying to do other things with the recipes that have been brought out, so it becomes either 1 or the other.

Kingslaughter
12-18-2015, 06:56 AM
Santa need to buy more server..thats why they need more fund to realise....lol jk

Hoardseeker
12-18-2015, 08:36 AM
I feel like I'm coming on forum to offer ideas for nothing these days.

I love the looks of the new vanities. But we need something which offers greater stats to keep us busy this event. Vanities can't be consumed or needed to improve our stats. I guess we are going back to crafting crates , works for me. But I think it gets repetitive and boring.

Combined jewel recipe? Ring a bell? Gap isn't filled between jewels vs eye/para/reinforced. But I appreciate the increase of jewels in game.

One more thing, 4 hours crafting time for forged. If we are keep it farming km3 our inventories are getting filled fast. Make forged energy craftable in 30 minutes. We don't have the inventory space to wait 4 hours to craft 5x forged energy

Throwback to winter 2013.

*Sigh*

That was the BEST AL Event i've played

mesalin
12-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Where is our combined jewel recipe???
They gave vanity instead... Second time... As plat tier.