Same with ice dragon scale
I cant craft flamestone if the drop is low :(
Pls sts fix it today or tomorrow
We need hotfix !

Note : don't say the drop like ursoth and Halloween
ITS NOT !

Outloud
12-18-2015, 05:25 AM
Low drop rate of energy and 4hrs to craft energy? The event is great.

-Outloud

Mesti
12-18-2015, 08:40 AM
Yes low drop but the best thing is the 4 hours crafting lol

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

epicrrr
12-18-2015, 09:03 AM
Hmm, i run wt4 and my runs been good so far at least i get 2-4 essence each run. Unlike last halloween none at all. I'd say these 4 hours is kidna good; also to avoid forged kit hoarding for next event.

illwilly
12-18-2015, 09:25 AM
If you are running event almost every boss kill you will receive an energy essence.

Atleast I did...

I'm having issues with energy essence because of the 4 hour energy crafting time. I think it was 4 hours last winter too.

Funny thing is, to buy out the time on one crafted energy cost 8plat wkwkwk. Buy energy with plat is 4plat... do not make sense to me, but i guess they want to prevent us from hoarding 300+ energys like last winter..

Ellysius
12-18-2015, 09:27 AM
It irritates me that they're doing the same mistake over and over again.

As i recall, we had to loot the essy on the previous event.

epicrrr
12-18-2015, 09:37 AM
It irritates me that they're doing the same mistake over and over again.

As i recall, we had to loot the essy on the previous event.

STS have the internal data, our view stretches as far as our imagination and experience. Lets just be optimistic about this 4 hour thingy.

nightmaresmoke
12-18-2015, 01:07 PM
And did you guys noticed there's no free energy loot chance anymore? from bosses back then it has now they changed to energy essence instead of a 1 free energy.

mesalin
12-18-2015, 01:31 PM
Better 4 than 8! Yeah....

Royalty
12-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Better 4 than 8! Yeah....

Nah, better to be 1h per energy is fair.

4h is ridiculous. Unless u wanna log on every 4h every single day. (u HAVE to if u want to get plat tier)

It just irratates me that the time is so long. Make the event a week shorter but drop the time by a crazy amount.

Cuz im not gonna go online every 4hours (AND HAVE ENERGY ESSENCES READY EVERY 4HOURS TO CRAFT 5 KITS) every single day for a whole month...
if so, im gonna quit al right here and now cuz screw that :) Not worth it so far.

Also; cant make money off the event.

other then little stuff that can be fixed. event is great, prizes are very nice, vanities op, and music is relaxing :)

mesalin
12-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Nah, better to be 1h per energy is fair.

4h is ridiculous. Unless u wanna log on every 4h every single day. (u HAVE to if u want to get plat tier)

It just irratates me that the time is so long. Make the event a week shorter but drop the time by a crazy amount.

Cuz im not gonna go online every 4hours (AND HAVE ENERGY ESSENCES READY EVERY 4HOURS TO CRAFT 5 KITS) every single day for a whole month...
if so, im gonna quit al right here and now cuz screw that :) Not worth it so far.

Also; cant make money off the event.

other then little stuff that can be fixed. event is great, prizes are very nice, vanities op, and music is relaxing :)
You didn't got my point lol

Carapace
12-18-2015, 06:20 PM
The drop rate for Energy Essence is the same as it was during Halloween after the fix that removed the reroll bug.

Befs
12-18-2015, 06:26 PM
I ran 3 wt4, no essence, 3 kt4 1 essence.

Only place I'm looting is after bosses in event maps...

Hadec
12-19-2015, 05:39 AM
The drop rate for Energy Essence is the same as it was during Halloween after the fix that removed the reroll bug.

I highly doubt it...do u even run events urself?because we do run and know thag the rate is highly nerfed.not.even close to halloween event.at least just admit u secrerly nerf things all the time

Buckledown
12-19-2015, 06:50 AM
Actually too much ice dragon scale than energy essence.

octavos
12-19-2015, 10:14 AM
It has changed..and it feels different, it seems like every event, there is always threads regarding the drop rate of essences. People want to farm, and play the events..obviously lol. But the drops always change, maybe because you don't want players to kill the event, and it needs to be dragged out...but really many are out of school or work during the holidays. ..so it can't be dragged out lol. Js...and have a great day.

Royalty
12-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Someone poison me...

This event is a mock lol

Look at beautiful vanity then get hit with that -> 6.7k points for plat tier

You think "Okay np, i farm some wt4 and get to it"

NOPE! Run 12 runs, get like 3 essences and hundreds of dragon scales...

This event is broken at the moment. everything's great except the drop rates lol...

geeman75
12-19-2015, 02:29 PM
All do respect but it was horrible then too...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
12-19-2015, 11:17 PM
I run WT4 to farm those essences but in a run i get 4 ice dragon scale & 2 essences, this shows that dragon scale drop rate is more than energy essences.

Cursebaby
12-20-2015, 05:00 AM
1 essence per wt4 run. 0 essence per wt3 run. This is a joke...i spend hours just to get 30 essences

novafirefly
12-20-2015, 03:56 PM
im looting too much ice shards and too litle energy and almost no dragon stones...

novafirefly
12-20-2015, 03:58 PM
thats the point lol they want you to spend hours playing

Otahaanak
12-20-2015, 06:24 PM
Seems like it may have changed - at least for me. Running solo in KT4 I just picked up 31 maybe 15 running half the map most runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zauilet
12-20-2015, 11:45 PM
I highly doubt it...do u even run events urself?because we do run and know thag the rate is highly nerfed.not.even close to halloween event.at least just admit u secrerly nerf things all the time
Its really sad for me tht im not around during the winter even this year but cmon...every event there is a thread bout energy drop rate but i never had problem wth tht...i can guarantee boht decent drop rate of energies (solo) at wt3 on twinks i always advice people bout tht try it on ur twinks

Froxanthar
12-21-2015, 01:43 AM
Change the rarity of ice scale to rare and then we all good.

Qnoy
12-21-2015, 03:32 AM
Yep, is quiet bit low drop for energy essences and the sad thing 1 free energy didnt drop anymore from bosses

Titanium
12-21-2015, 04:37 AM

With all the respect. Maximum i got for one run in wt4 were 2 energy essences. During Goblin i farmed 500+ essences doing wt4 solo , which had the best drop rate ever. During the Ursoth/Halloween the drop rate gave 4-8 energy per run in wt4, without the elix bug.

The only thing which i like about energy essences this event. I have 90% granted an energy essence after defeating each boss from mount spyr. And that's it. I noticed that you removed energy balls which we could get from bosses, but that's fine for me if you gave something in return.

wowdah
12-21-2015, 03:35 PM
I'm pretty sure the drop rate isn't the same as Halloween... I had a ton of essences dropping all over the place then, but now in kt4 etc I hardly ever get more than 2 max.

Muteds
12-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Yes so low drop essence energy , to hard get platinum tier , i tired farm energy every time , just play game every day :(
please fix drop essence energy . thanks

Mesti
12-21-2015, 07:50 PM
True only few energy drops

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Majin Vineet
12-22-2015, 04:36 AM
Energy drop rate is fixed problem with almost every event.

Step by step story:
1) first 24 hours drop rates for energy essence and locks stays good as expected.
2) Suddenly drop rates goes down below to horrible.
3) Flood of posts for horrible drop rates.
4) Sts says energy drop rate is good as expected/drops rate is same as xyz event.
5) People gets angry for that troll.
6) Sts improves drop rates.

Fix cycle for Evey event.

End of story....

Darkluciferx
12-22-2015, 11:27 AM
I ran 10 times in tomb4 and only found 7 energy essences :(

Michael Woolley
12-23-2015, 12:28 AM
There are more maps that drop essence then watchers or kraag tombs. Try it and u will be surprised how much essence drop throughout the rest of arlor.

Xxdisarrayxx
12-23-2015, 09:57 AM
It is ABSOLUTELY NOT THE SAME. YOU TRY RUNNING THE TOMBS AND SEE WHAT YOU GET. I typically farm a couple hundred energy kits every event, I know the difference between this event and last event. The energy essence is hardly dropping, and its the same for the SAME group I always run with. This time and last. Hours and hours if running, to hardly get anything. This needs to be addressed. Rather than saying "oh its the same. " You farm some , and tell us its the same . Ty.

mutantninjaz
12-23-2015, 06:42 PM
ya increase drop rate

Royalty
12-31-2015, 02:08 AM
I haven't had good ol' Energy *** in 2 weeks...

Feels good quitting event and just buying the vanity for pocket change.. Ah

No legendary weps, No words, No guidance, No Energy increase, NO worries! ;)

# Fallout Legends 4 (Cause the game has been deserted)

Darwinb1995
01-03-2016, 10:08 PM
I will have to say since 12/15/15 to 12/30/15 energy was pretty good dropping but since 1/1/16 energy essences decreased.:/ why this happen?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk