PDA

View Full Version : What guild should i JOIN?

Joe11729
06-10-2011, 07:26 PM
i dont know anything about guilds. i want to join one but i got no clue how or what its suppose to do. i could use other people's help real bad. i want to know if guilds fight other guilds or do they just play together?

Whirlzap
06-10-2011, 09:53 PM
AEO is open for recruits, there is a little rivalry against Brotherhood though, we know each other as a requirement and are a fairly relaxed guild that has a goal to bring back the true meaning of a Massive-Multiplayer-Online Role-Playing-Game.

Magicfrost
06-10-2011, 09:58 PM
i would go with AEO because brotherhood accepts anybody and they say they have 100+ members but they could be inactive or banned or even new players(nothing bad about em) and that causes not very much high lvls or pvp or anything and AEO has competitions active people etc. everything u need!

Fatpigwarrior
06-10-2011, 10:00 PM
If only estraz guild was still round
:eek:

Htiek
06-11-2011, 12:55 AM
i would go with AEO because brotherhood accepts anybody and they say they have 100+ members but they could be inactive or banned or even new players(nothing bad about em) and that causes not very much high lvls or pvp or anything and AEO has competitions active people etc. everything u need!

before you say something bad about my guild, please prove it.
inactive? how many hours playing equal to active? 20 hours?
banned? can you list the name who banned?

BH Members: 183
- 56 Club ~ 27 ppls with 33x lvl56~
- 55 Club ~ 34 ppls~
- 50-54 Club ~ 49 ppls ~

not very much high lvls? then how many high lvls in aeo?

Whirlzap
06-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Htiek, Magic was just showing off, no rivalry in this thresd please magic.

Htiek
06-11-2011, 02:11 AM
i dont know anything about guilds. i want to join one but i got no clue how or what its suppose to do. i could use other people's help real bad. i want to know if guilds fight other guilds or do they just play together?

AEO believe they are largest and best in pl, but their member Magicfrost just calling something bad to other guild.
And it's a lie. You can imagine how good are they.

I'm not saying my guild is best, but at least we don't lie.

Darkfader
06-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Time to turn this flamewar off and get back to on topic.

As I am not myself on any guild and won't have plans to join any I can give "no depencies" opinion. But if you want to join guild I prefer to look around possible guilds and do decision yourself what suits best for you, what you are looking from guild and what you have to give for guild. Also as you see above everyone comes threads like this and dissed all other guilds and say their guild is best guild. As end result you have all possible guilds as worst and best guild for you and you will still make decision by yourself ;)

Htiek
06-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Time to turn this flamewar off and get back to on topic.

As I am not myself on any guild and won't have plans to join any I can give "no depencies" opinion. But if you want to join guild I prefer to look around possible guilds and do decision yourself what suits best for you, what you are looking from guild and what you have to give for guild. Also as you see above everyone comes threads like this and dissed all other guilds and say their guild is best guild. As end result you have all possible guilds as worst and best guild for you and you will still make decision by yourself ;)

Totally agree. Someone want to promote their guild that's ok, but flame other guild just meaningless and against the tos.

Corpser
06-11-2011, 06:41 AM
If only estraz guild was still round
:eek:

i agree we had fun together

anyway i wouldnt join a guild till its implemented ingame to much hassal

Riccits
06-11-2011, 07:01 AM
i still dont have a reason to join a guild.....

Magicfrost
06-11-2011, 07:16 AM
i said could be i didnt say they were...

Lowlyspy
06-15-2011, 05:17 PM
If you want to, me and another person just made a guild and we're looking for people to join. Its called Pandas and other cuties you're interested

Zeus
06-15-2011, 05:28 PM
AEO believe they are largest and best in pl, but their member Magicfrost just calling something bad to other guild.
And it's a lie. You can imagine how good are they.

I'm not saying my guild is best, but at least we don't lie.

Sorry about that Htiek, Magicfrost is no longer a part of our guild either way. As we had said. We do not wish rivalry between us. We had told guild members that as well.

romgar1
06-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Magicfrost must have been a new member cause I didn't have him added. I just read this thread and sighed out loud. To answer the posters question. What guild should you join? Just look at the members lists of the active guilds and see if you know any of them. If so fill the requirements of becoming a member and join. Good luck.

thugimmortal
06-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Sorry about that Htiek, Magicfrost is no longer a part of our guild either way. As we had said. We do not wish rivalry between us. We had told guild members that as well.

so magicfrost is gone now ?

i agree rivalrys are not very healthy for any guild its all about respecting everyone no matter what guild you a part of.