PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event 2015 | Brood of Syrillax | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Remiem
12-18-2015, 11:42 AM

Do you have comments, suggestions or feedback on this year's Winter Event? Post them here!

storyofdyear
12-18-2015, 11:44 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

shakedrubin
12-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Reduce energy cool down time 4 hours is way to much it should be 2 or 1 hour not 4

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

johnjoshua
12-18-2015, 11:57 AM

Do you have comments, suggestions or feedback on this year's Winter Event? Post them here!

I have been on AL since 16 cap, took a year off. I have to say that this event is great. The bosses are a lot easier than the October event. I would suggest having a platinum opening for the event chests, for players like me who don't spend money on platinum. Other than that, keep up the good work.

PS please change Juggernaught sooner, you guys mentioned the first quarter of 2016, but please make it sooner if you can!

Aikyorx
12-18-2015, 12:26 PM
this event is really great! im liking the new vanities given for this yr's christmas event and im really pumped to get to plat tier ahhh

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
12-18-2015, 12:52 PM
It's good , sorry to say that its not as great as 2013

mesalin
12-18-2015, 01:04 PM

Hey Remi!
I have important question.
Does recipe for craft event will be available after event?
I mean if event is over and i still have recipe in inventory then i still can craft them?
Thanks for answer!

xmami
12-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Oh! I didn't see this here. lol Guess I'll just copy from my thread.

Muteds
12-18-2015, 01:50 PM
1. need discont platinum
2. reduce craft energy to 2hour
3. give more loot of essence enegy

xmami
12-18-2015, 01:52 PM
First and foremost, I wanna say overall, I love this event. There is a lot to do. A lot to do. I like the vanities(ESPECIALLY plat tier for rogues +1 for that and those wings!), great job designing on those. :adoration::lemo:

Concerns, Suggestions, & Question:
- 4 hours for energy to craft(yes,yes...I know there are many threads about this)
This is a long craft time considering that platinum tier requires many points. Please reduce to 1 hour or maybe even 2hrs....just not 4hrs:chargrined:

- Please allow the recipes for Locked Ren' gol Crates of the Brood to be stash-able.

- Please fix the amount of time for the community to fill up the broodling bar. Make it a lil' shorter please. Maybe we can get 1-5 tokens plus the short buff time when we open the dragon flamestones. (This will allow a few more people in the Arlor world to acquire that sweet exclusive "Winter Broodmaster" title.):star:

- I noticed I haven't been getting those sweet energy point drops from the bosses. Usually I loot at least one by now(I'm on my way to plat tier btw) :grey:

- Question: Do I have to buy the vanity weapon recipe first for the ingredients to drop from the Brood Drago?

Overall, great job. I love the look and design.

reiewaun
12-18-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't like the event, first cause winter is supposed to be an event where we get best gear and if not gems at least new jewel, winter is full vanity I would say based on variety in vans and type of new gear,compared to last year, I would say Halloween event turned to be the winter and winter the Halloween

extrapayah
12-18-2015, 08:05 PM
where can i find the new dragon stalker/hunter weapons?

mesalin
12-18-2015, 08:08 PM
where can i find the new dragon stalker/hunter weapons?
Craft or buy

Goldenlotus
12-18-2015, 09:03 PM
In the winter event introductory post it said there were supposed to be dragon stalker and hunter sets and in the list of items it said weapons. Is this a glitch where they are not dropping? I have seen no new legendary dragon stalker or hunter weapons. Anyone else?

extrapayah
12-18-2015, 09:10 PM
Craft or buy

this weapon?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144696&d=1450392721

what's the name?

also frost fiend dropping between 0-2 tokens is too harsh, while most of the time we only get 0... i think making it drop 1-2 tokens, or just 1 token per frost fiend won't hurt

and the drop rate for 'flame spirit' needed for 'keeping warm' daily quest is too low... one time i need like 20 mins just get 10 flame spirit...

and the number of event mobs needed to finish 'icy assault' daily quest is too many, it seems like you are using last year count where maps were longer and mobs were a lot more than this short event map

also the points needed to reach plat is ridiculously too high, it requires us a continuous playing time, at holidays...

Goldenlotus
12-18-2015, 09:13 PM
I believe mesalin is confusing vanity weapons with these missing dragon hunter/stalker weapons

mrshield
12-18-2015, 11:23 PM
1. put aura in brood bow
2. increas drop rate of energy essence and a little bit for ice essence

External
12-18-2015, 11:37 PM
Make forged energy kit stashable please!!

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Falconeix
12-19-2015, 03:58 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Lil' Vaan
12-19-2015, 11:52 AM
Energy essences drop rate is too low.. May be because it's drop rate is shared with ice dragon scales,so we got only 1/2 chance of energy loots. :-(

Froxanthar
12-19-2015, 11:16 PM
-Raining of Lv.43 Mythic Belt isn't good. Soon it will be around 30k gold? Same goes for Lv.43 Mythic Armor.

-I really like the weather system. I hope it will implant on some others map. Raining, foggy and etc.

-Love the looks of this armor! I hope you will make it as vanity during this Winter event or some other time. Recolour version also fine!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/0c8efec2f35a4ed2f21bb80d20868acb.jpg

-Very dislike the vanity weapon recipe prices on the token vendor. Its too hard work for a free user. At least make it tradeable so VIP player can sell it in cs.

-Brood Dragon gives too little points when defeated. I hope you guys can change it to 10-15 points.

-Energy essence drop rate is not quite okay.. 1 WT4 run = 0-1 Energy Essence.

-Improved stats on the legendary armor pieces. At least make it more good than previous event armor. Example : Wicked.

-Hope daily event quest grant us more tokens.

Cheers!

Qnoy
12-20-2015, 09:42 PM
- frost friend not drop any token or goodies
- Brood vanity Bow look way to small on size, it should scale like e.g frost bow or spider queen
- Make Glinstones Dagger proc stun up to 4, and maybe add knock when proc active (like planar pendant proc)
- Brood Dragon Bos should add poin / token

Diggdugg
12-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Please do something about the dragon vanity wings, they look like tow pieces of card board trying to flap, can you make them more natural like the rogue cinder wings.

xxSkyxx
12-20-2015, 11:17 PM
How can people look at the new wings and find them cool [emoji848] they are so ugly...

Tulungagung
12-21-2015, 04:01 AM
I hope energy essence can stashable and flamestones too

create a more attractive flamestones for example by being able to get energy kits

Increase energy essence drop rate

lower the pet food or for them to be more durable

Anguilles
12-21-2015, 09:51 AM
When does the event finish?

Zynzyn
12-21-2015, 10:22 AM
This event was boring to be honest.

For next event, please let us farm items (gear or combined stat jewels) that will beat old stuff and give new/returning players the chance to have equal stats as older ones.

My opinion on the vanities - The Brood dragon vanity was not very aesthetically appealing, the only USP is just the size of the wings. It lacks the details of Jord, Ash, Cinder, Eloia vanities. Sometimes it seems like your vanity design team is constantly changing. Please let the Cinder/Eloia/Arlor Tree suit designer design our stuff! He/she/they had great ideas. =) Think vanities need to be a bit on the kawaii side to suit the theme of the game.

Tippertwo
12-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Hey, I have a question: How come you lowered the energy essence drop rate? I liked it like before you made the update for 12/22/15. It was the perfect drop rate. All I get now are Ice dragon scales, which I don't use. :( Why the sudden change?

debitmandiri
12-26-2015, 05:06 AM
Worst than ursoth 2015, why ?
1. Only vanity item given, we need something better than our current gear, leave alone pink pet everyone have their arcane / arcane pet much superior and cheap already
2. In ursoth event we can buy top tier vanity with token and all clear, and now we have to craft this craft that and no bonus portal lol
3. Bosses Loot table, in ursoth we got squirell egg and EVENT LOCKED drop directly from 4th boss (ursoth), now i think someone forget to add event locked drop at syrillax and brood dragon or probably the chance is very very low ?, so does egg we must craft this and that again lol, pls remember our crafting slot are only 5 !
4. Locked recipe cannot be stashed omg, let alone tradeable .-.
Suggestion :
* do not put too many vanity @ token vendor, put something else that consumable like ankh,jewel,inventory slot, etc.
* free portal is always good, but make sure ppl cant exploit it
* make plat tier reward is good but add the points needed, like 20x points of gold tier but u get a superb main stat jewel !, or 100x points gold tier but a noble jewel idc if it sounds impossible without spending plat but the reward is WORTH, pls no more vanity :(

Kinpendragon
12-31-2015, 07:20 AM
Enjoying the event, but I have some comments to improve it

1. Can sts please consider increasing the number of craft slots? Seems that between crafting jewels,energies,or upgrading equipment there never seems to be enough room.

2. Make vanity items easier to get. The time it takes to get 1500 tokens just to get the reciepe seems a bit much. Why not make them a drop during the Brood Dragon fight? The ingredients drop. Why not the recipes too?

3. The wing design definately needs help. They should be made to fit the size of the character and look a lot more realistic. Not like flat paper wings a 1st grader cut out in art class.

4. Last and most important, can we get some new jewels from the event? With the amount of jewels needed to make Noble Jewels in the thousands, there needs to be a combined jewel like the older gems. We could use the crafting system with a recipe that can be reused to make them. Think about it sts please.

Majin Vineet
01-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Event is nice if u have to play for 4-5days...

Fun part was getting gold tier for swifty .. Fighting brood only once for a hour....

Once u get gold tier u find that plate is 6.75k so either u should have kicked pervious event gameplay for storing 200-300 energy or look for plate people to take u with them... I don't like both ways... I love to get things on own while playing with fun.

Killing a event boss is only a points farming... There is no fun in boss fight. For first 24 hours of event I was looting locks too but then event changed(not talking about any update) and drop rate for locks from event bosses and energy essences form tomb became extremely rare.

Brood:
First thing I found out was "I can't make money from farming this event( I was sad to know, cos I was promising my low lvl guildies that they can make money in event)
Next thing we saw was brood and badger...
For first 1-2 timse(hour each) I was hoping it will be something something something exciting... I ran again n again and got few recipes and items required to craft vanities(within 48 hours I was simply deleting it.)
I used luck elixirs and that was a mistake.

Later I realized better go km3 for better loots than brood.

Flamestones:
BUff timing of FS is too short. Craft it for 30mins and get a buff of extremely short period :/
If buff period can longer than maybe people find some interest in crafting n using flamestones resulting in more broods...

Frost friend don't drops tokens.... Getting token is like farming lock from boss...

Event is nice...
Loved its music, new kind of vanities,
Thanks for mytic maul for warriors...its looks ugly but stats r lovely... :P
Dragon belt is better than mythic belt( we don't have para or eyes so third slot isn't a advantage anymore)
Eagerly waiting for hunter weapons...

Thanks...
And pls don't forget to reply my thread " devs we need enlightenment" I wanna know y only 60% of stat DMG works and what happens to remaining 40% state DMG.

Thanks again :)

epicrrr
01-01-2016, 07:57 PM
I just wished that when you reached say 20,000 points, if theres 5 boss, boss 3 (tarlok) should no longer appear. Its just sad. Im running LB energy kit = 20k then its tarlok and im on 61k as of time of posting.

Aprove
01-01-2016, 08:13 PM
My Feedbacks:

The Negative (s):
-The brood dragon is so not worth to farm for, Waste of potions, He/She rarely drops good stuffs
-The Brood Vanity set from plat tier is sooooooo cheap at the CS, making it untradeable will be a good thing to do
-Syrilax no longer drops good stuff like the old days :( , Now, She usually drops snowy -_-
-Farming snowy is suprisingly easy (lol)

The Positive (s):
-Cool vanities (Except brood dragon helm and armor :3 )

Bmwmsix
01-03-2016, 03:23 AM
- To much of the event stuff wasn't stashable nor tradeable. (really annoying)

- Energy droprate was better before last hot fix

- Why does an outdated Pet like Snowy dropps 99.99% of the time on any boss?

- The mobs on event Map, do they really needed to drop natural n water jewels? It would have been way better if they dropped basic stats jewel

- Overall this event is/was such a huge Gold Sink *.*

penyihirjowo
01-03-2016, 11:14 PM
when the event finished?

Kinpendragon
01-04-2016, 05:49 AM
Good event - Bad Event.

Enjoyed reaching gold to get the new pet and making locked chests with the possibility of getting better armor/weapons.

Bad event in that recipes for vanities were too hard to reach (1500 per item really?). Why not eliminate recipies and make the vanity a drop from Brood Dragon as a rare drop?

Had hoped a new line of jewels would emerge (ie. From last years event, Tarlok series of gems are a rare find now - improves stats with combos instead of one stat with jewels). Serious changes ought to be made with jewels. Spending hours amassing thousands of jewels just to craft one that at best improves a single stat by 100? Disappointing.

Drop rate of energies cannot keep up with demand. 1-2 per wt4 run? At that rate it will take thousands of runs to make more.

Please work harder next event std so people have something more to look forward to other than vanity items and a new pet.

mesalin
01-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Event end. Bump can we craft brood after cool down?

Silvantauriel
01-04-2016, 03:17 PM
When Brood egg was stuck, a fix update mentioned that the event would end on the 4th or 5th. To end it with absolutely NO WARNING or decision announcement on whether it would be the 4th or 5th is a little on the rude side. I didn't have time to craft my brood weapon and now I have 1500 event tokens I'm forced to spend on items I don't need, :(
I would like to think that the whole AL community would appreciate a post on the exact ending date and time of all events going forward, thank you.

ilhanna
01-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Next time please state clearly and specifically on the event main post when event is ending and how long the cooldown. This lack of information made it hard for people with limited play time to plan.

Leobot
01-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Energy essences drop rate is too low.. May be because it's drop rate is shared with ice dragon scales,so we got only 1/2 chance of energy loots. :-(

Next time please state clearly and specifically on the event main post when event is ending and how long the cooldown. This lack of information made it hard for people with limited play time to plan.

I completely agree about clearly stating the event end time.

Kakashis
01-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Event to me felt like it was put together last minute and then the whole company bolted it out for holidays with no major bug fixes.

Things I liked about it were the fact that it's back to the highest tier in party sets the boss. I still the member when that was removed and no one wanted to help each other. There was almost no gold to be made as there weren't any worthwhile drops from the bosses. Plat tier was reached and still short a few hundred to a vanity item.

Let's talk about these 1500 token vanities. Why after the Halloween introduction of weapon vanities that all had effects did you decided to go with the dullest most tedious to obtain vanity? It's grey, it's dull, it's relatively small and not shiny. These are vanities, give them something worth equipping them! My legendary items look better than the he brood vanities.

Rothgarn
01-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Nice i can use my brood recipes :D

nightmaresmoke
01-12-2016, 06:47 AM
Brood world event just bad -_- open dragstones half of the day brood only available for 1hr and the loot are garbage didn't loot a single sassy egg even in 1hr play time with luck elix on, please never do these same mechanics on ur future events...

Beoperson
01-13-2016, 07:34 PM
The event is like 2 or 3 weeks which is along time and with a hard fill brood bar and crafting everything i found i was playing the waiting game more in this event than past events. So i suggest the next "brood"-like boss if you would increase its woke time significantly. The good thing about events in the past is that you remained busy so since it appears crafting in events isnt going away i think craft slots should increase via purchase idrc just increase it. Lastly, Since we all are used to the jewel system of near it i would have liked to see tarlok like jewels available in this event but not just the class ones but creative ones such as like hp and armor combine jewels or crit and dmg jewels. Lots of combinations and work yes but this could've been nice addition bcs you could craft jewels that best suit your need and kinda bring the individualism back in our community

Thank you :)

Adel Hesham
01-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Yah...... every event should have known dead-time to all players so that they can prepare them selfes and arrange days of playing .

I'am Too Old To Play Games

Iogistic
01-13-2016, 11:44 PM

Sts should really award us more than just Plat and And The Same banner lower ranks get and Noble Jewel. First off Top 5 are competitive players and we do want something to diffrentiate us from other Lower ranks(maybe a Special Top rank Banner or Special Tititle). And also we use alot of hours to compete and the reward just a bonus, but please Award us with recognition. We want to recognized, As Top Playets for event, Vanity Wise or Title wise or both. People cant see our plat, people see same banners. Being Recognized as a Top Player at first glance will help inspire other player to want to play more harder to reach Top 5. Not everyone is going for Rewards, Reward is just a Bonus. We also wanna be recognized for our Competitiveness for Reaching in high ranks. Thank You. P.S A good Prize besides a Noble Chaos would do us better, Maybe a Noble Finesse for Rogues, Mind for Mage and Fury for Warriors. Again Thank You

Iogistic

xZauiflele
01-14-2016, 04:07 AM
Everything was fine except the leaderboard rewards.... People say " Don't run lb if u feel reward is not good" . It's not the right way tho event comes after months gap... once we missed the chance maybe next time it will not be possible for me/someone who personally would like to run lb. Reward for each big events like goblin, Halloween, Ursoth and Winter should be prestigious ( why not?). As iogistic said there is not much difference 1-50 ranks ( who knows who all were top 5 , not even any official announcement). I think rewards for lb being worsen each time, please think about non-plat runners.They spent day-night+millions of gold+ physical and mental stress for no recognition?. This discouraging future lbs runners.ty
zauiflele

DK
01-14-2016, 08:11 AM
- 2 hours crafting time for energy kits.
- A bit higher drops of energy essence.
- Maybe you could make reaching plat tier equal to having around 1500 tokens.
- Dont raise the amount of points required to reach plat tier.
- A bit more bling on the vanities would be appreciated too.

P.S. A lot of players felt very bored during the event since there were very limited options to earn gold. (I received pm’s asking if i was bored too...)

Marian Jrr
01-14-2016, 02:57 PM
No...
1. I want lb vanityes return
2. I want christmas goblins back
3. I want more many loots
4. I no want more recycled or paper pets
Conclusion- Do something and improve events
IGN: Lordmagedarck (twink Tryxd)

aerodacto
01-14-2016, 06:53 PM
If possible, In next event I would like to see a gem that gives shine effect like para. The gem Doesn't have to be op as para :D

Ladykatra
01-17-2016, 12:05 AM
I always enjoy events and look forward to it and especially enjoy reaching plat tier because of the title that comes with it. Disappointingly,titles were only for those who found the brood egg.SO many people grinded hard for it but ended up giving up because 1-2 people would get it daily.maybe in future stick to the way it was regards to titles?:vwub:

I spaced out
01-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Honestly the entire winter event was a complete waste of time. The only gear worth having were the belts & those were barely better than the mythic belts we already had gemmed. Not to mention it made the mythic belts plummit in price so it wasnt even worth selling to upgrade to new belt.
The energy drops were horrible & the price of elixers mixed with time to farm & then have to wait entirely too long to craft made the event mundane & mind nummingly repetative.
The new pets were ok for lowers or people with crapy pets but not worth jack to most higher levels.
In conclusion the event was worthless to say the least. For all the effort it took to get to platinum I was absolutely unimpressed with the very little profit or gear there was to be gained. In hind sight wished I hadnt even wasted my time playing.
Then...... For the epic kick in the grapes the brood recipes were stripped away with no notice whatsoever.
The only thing keeping us playing is the events to profit & to advance our characters. Now after several events being nerfed players are quitting & selling accounts. Ive lost several friends due to the inconsistency of the events and im not far from hanging up the towel myself & going somewhere more predictable/playable.

StorminForman
01-20-2016, 03:52 PM
I'd like to see events be a little more accessible to lower level characters. I have a level 20 (mage) and a level 12 (zon) character that basically takes 20 minutes in a random group to take down the bosses in the last 2+ events. The level 20 character was able to get Nilbog in the 2015 goblin event but every event since then has been virtually impossible to get even silver tier with these lower level guys. A level appropriate nerf would be nice. A typical level 46 group can take down the mob and a boss within 5 minutes, why should it take 4 times longer with level 12 or 20 (and that's only if everyone is willing to stay around and die several times to get through it)

StorminForman
01-20-2016, 03:56 PM
Also, it would be nice if you have the ingredients necessary for the various recipes listed. How are we supposed to know we need 3 energy kits to make the brood vanity weapons? I bought the recipe on two different characters in the cool down period. Therefore it was too late to craft energy kits and make the recipes. Then, the recipes are no longer craftable??? Big waste of my time and effort.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the brood weapon recipes craftable again in the next event when energy essence drops again.....