PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event: Concerns, Questions, Thanks!

xmami
12-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Hello all! Xmami here!

First and foremost, I wanna say overall, I love this event. There is a lot to do. A lot to do. I like the vanities(ESPECIALLY plat tier for rogues +1 for that and those wings!), great job designing on those. :adoration::lemo::afro::topsy_turvy:

Concerns,Questions, & Suggestions:

- 4 hours for energy to craft(yes,yes...I know there are many threads about this)
This is a long craft time considering that platinum tier requires many points. Please reduce to 1 hour or maybe even 2hrs....just not 4hrs:chargrined:

- Please allow the recipes for Locked Ren' gol Crates of the Brood to be stash-able.

- Please fix the amount of time for the community to fill up the broodling bar. Make it a lil' shorter please. Maybe we can get 1-5 tokens plus the short buff time when we open the dragon flamestones. (This will allow a few more people in the Arlor world to acquire that sweet exclusive "Winter Broodmaster" title.):star:

- I noticed I haven't been getting those sweet energy point drops from the bosses. Usually I loot at least one by now(I'm on my way to plat tier btw) :grey:

- Question: Do I have to buy the vanity weapon recipe first for the ingredients to drop from the Brood Drago?

Overall, great job. I love the look and design. Fellow players... feel free to put other suggestions, comments, or just say thanks to STS for their hard work ;P Bye!

nightmaresmoke
12-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Sts doesn't care end of story.

xmami
12-18-2015, 01:28 PM

Hey, it's worth a try. lol

blazerdd
12-18-2015, 01:55 PM
I agree with this. +1

I know you :o

xmami
12-18-2015, 02:02 PM
I agree with this. +1

I know you :o

:P Hey Guildie!

storyofdyear
12-18-2015, 03:13 PM
Devs will be back on January 2016.
lol:)

xmami
12-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Devs will be back on January 2016.
lol:)
Oh! well that explains the hotfix they're doing today :) Thought they would be back on January 2016 Lol.

diimitrii
12-18-2015, 06:41 PM
Second time i see you with negative comments on sts, idk if yu know what they going true but they are always very hard at work and in my opinion they areworkingnreally well for us. And btw stsndoes listen, there are many exzamples of this! (P.S. the like on your comment wasn't meant to be but cant dislike it!)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Diggdugg
12-18-2015, 08:32 PM
My only concern now that the craft time has been reduced (thank you btw) is the lack of or extremely low drop rate for energy essence, it's abysmally low, please look into it and return it to the normal drop rate of previous events

nightmaresmoke
12-18-2015, 08:50 PM
Second time i see you with negative comments on sts, idk if yu know what they going true but they are always very hard at work and in my opinion they areworkingnreally well for us. And btw stsndoes listen, there are many exzamples of this! (P.S. the like on your comment wasn't meant to be but cant dislike it!)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

I only do negative comments when there is in-justice in an-events mechanics yes they do care but not always, if they did not fix this yrs winter event dunno what's gonna happen remember 3rd bday event you know how that ended right?(assuming you've played) if the same thing happens to winter event then... ill leave that to the community.

eunjiya
12-19-2015, 02:54 AM
Hey, it's worth a try. lol
Hi mami :D.