PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Maul

Ucamaeben
12-18-2015, 03:28 PM
Has anyone been using the new maul? What are the initial impressions? How is the proc?

Thanks in advance!

nightmaresmoke
12-18-2015, 03:46 PM
Huh? it's not arcane it's mythic

Dex Scene
12-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Arcane maul is not new

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
12-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Arcane maul is not new

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

LOL................... Yeah......................

Ucamaeben
12-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Haha, the new myth mual

epicrrr
12-20-2015, 03:35 PM
I have a good friend warrior on endgame, asking is it still ok to get arcane maul with para? or move on to the new mythic maul? or bonesaw with para? He is level 46.

Arachnophobik
12-20-2015, 08:27 PM
I have a good friend warrior on endgame, asking is it still ok to get arcane maul with para? or move on to the new mythic maul? or bonesaw with para? He is level 46.

Maul is outdated way too long ago. Even the magmatic claymore of assault has higher skill dmg. I say move on to the new one.

Dex Scene
12-21-2015, 03:22 AM
The arcane maul has fake damage. The only thing was keeping it alive was those great procs of it.
I say definitely move on to newer weapons.

epictanker
12-21-2015, 09:17 AM
What does the new maul proc do? Im currently using aegis and imo, i'd rather stick with aegis because of the new jugg

Ucamaeben
12-21-2015, 10:09 AM
I'm wondering what maul proc does as well? I'm using aegis as well. Wondering if aegis proc, even if nerfed, isn't equal to the damage output as the maul. I like the health and armor as well.

Froxanthar
12-21-2015, 11:03 AM
My opinion on Glintstone Maul and credits to my friend because allowed me to borrow it..

Skill Damage : Very High
Swing Rate : Slow
Chance to proc : Rare
Procs DMG : Low (Small Green AoE)
HP : High
Armor : Low
Looks : Bad
Elites : Bad
Is Ollerus Maul skills damage better than this? : No
Is Ollerus Maul procs better than
this? : Yes

Good :
If you want skills with heavy damage output this might be the weapon for you. This weapon also grant you high HP. Combine with Glintstone set, Reinforced Blood Gem & with new Juggernaut update gives the best result.

I dont have Glintstone set.. just use your imagination on how x4 Axe Throw will be like.

Bad :
Slow swing means most probably have less often chance to procs. You also need to be very near to your opponent for the procs to hit. This weapon also grant you very low armor too. Most likely you will get one shot without Juggernaut.

Hope this helps.

*My opinion might be different with others.