PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News from A.R.S.E.S: Snow Fox Population in Decline (pun)

epicrrr
12-19-2015, 06:59 PM
Officials from A.R.S.E.S has warned that the Three-tailed Swift of the snow fox species could reach a catastropic population count.

Citing the blame to excessive hunting due to the tails being in-demand for banner ornaments as the tails with its natural ability to attract snow flakes has been the primary reason for hunters to flock near Nordr Mt. Spyre.

Arlorian police has hinted that a primary suspect has been identified; he was found in Frozen Hope wearing the said banner and is selling it there. From the recent buy-bust operation tons and tons of Swits' tails was discovered being readied for banner manufacturing.

A.R.S.E.S also blames Syrillaxs' arrival near Nordr that more are being displaced from their habitat.

They also cite that some are being kept as pets.

:banana:

Disclaimer: This news story is not to undermine STS effort in creating awesome contents. No Swift was harmed during the event.

typemyname
12-19-2015, 08:27 PM
Those poor creatures. Exploitation of animals. Saddens the world if these creatures were to be extinct after a few months. Well, when it comes to animal cruelty, there's only one country to blame

Coalhouse
12-20-2015, 03:11 AM
Officials from A.R.S.E.S has warned that the Three-tailed Swift of the snow fox species could reach a catastropic population count.

Citing the blame to excessive hunting due to the tails being in-demand for banner ornaments as the tails with its natural ability to attract snow flakes has been the primary reason for hunters to flock near Nordr Mt. Spyre.

Arlorian police has hinted that a primary suspect has been identified; he was found in Frozen Hope wearing the said banner and is selling it there. From the recent buy-bust operation tons and tons of Swits' tails was discovered being readied for banner manufacturing.

A.R.S.E.S also blames Syrillaxs' arrival near Nordr that more are being displaced from their habitat.

They also cite that some are being kept as pets.

As we have made no official public statement regarding this matter, the Society would very much like to know the name of your source. :single_eye:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280545-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-December-2-2015/page3

Post #45

Gladius
12-20-2015, 05:28 AM
I knew it ! And people thought I was delusional for worrying!

vawaid
12-20-2015, 09:32 AM
and the question is,

what does the fox say?

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

epicrrr
12-20-2015, 10:30 AM
THIS JUST IN:

Hatoya the village chief taken into custody for statements. A.R.S.E.S Files cease and desist case before Nordr District Courthouse against Tiptop Gen. Merch.

Hoardseeker
12-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Detective Hoardseeker wants to join the Investigation @A.R.S.E.S

Ebezaanec
12-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Buy faux fur, people!

typemyname
12-20-2015, 12:28 PM
A.R.S.E.S and Orcs of the North now looking into credentials of Hoardseeker if he were eligible to uphold such investigation. ^^

Gladius
12-20-2015, 01:22 PM
A.R.S.E.S and Orcs of the North now looking into credentials of Hoardseeker if he were eligible to uphold such investigation. ^^

Wait orcs live in Nordr?
What is with these dramatic plot-twists!

epicrrr
12-20-2015, 02:32 PM
THIS JUST IN:

Hatoya Frozen Hope village chief defends self, says Tiptop has tasked various party of heroes to go into the mountains deep of Syrillaxs invaded territory regarding with tons of Swift's tail found in the building near Tiptop's stall. Tiptop - CEO of Tiptop Gen. Merch to issue statement soon.

epicrrr
12-20-2015, 03:33 PM
As we have made no official public statement regarding this matter, the Society would very much like to know the name of your source. :single_eye:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280545-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-December-2-2015/page3

Post #45

Just saw your sig lol you're from A.R.S.E.S, what is your IGN? I'll be mentioning you in future news story.

novafirefly
12-20-2015, 04:47 PM
i love crazy people lol

Coalhouse
12-20-2015, 05:05 PM
Just saw your sig lol you're from A.R.S.E.S, what is your IGN? I'll be mentioning you in future news story.

I am indeed the A.R.S.E.S., my blog contains a number of the Society's reports (along with a load of other old rubbish).

My main character's name is the same as my forum name.

For now, something on the record: "No comment!".

*mutters* Bloody journalists! :single_eye:

Coalhouse
12-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Wait orcs live in Nordr?
What is with these dramatic plot-twists!

Orcs with thermal underwear.

kinzmet
12-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Thanks! This journalism style thread made my day :)

Alhuntrazeck
12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Epicrr = Coalhouse the Second!!

Fun read thx!

epicrrr
12-21-2015, 10:57 AM
THIS JUST IN:

Tiptop shrugged off Hatoya's allegation.

Tiptop:No swift was harmed making the Snow Fox banner. I cant divulge on how make these banners as this is company secret, I can assure you folks we dont cut Swift tails and have em attached to the banner, nope nope nope that is a lie whatever Hatoya is saying"

Imsofancy
12-21-2015, 01:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

bonjovi3223
12-21-2015, 02:51 PM
There is evidence that Tiptop is involved in the theft of energy essences. This is keeping a lot of ppl away from gold tier yet & hence the Swift pet. Could this be the source of the tails?

Rumors have also been heard that some ppl got swift with only 2 tails.

Hoardseeker
12-22-2015, 08:07 AM
Swift with 2 tail lol wot