PDA

View Full Version : Background

Valsacar
06-10-2011, 10:13 PM
LET PL RUN IN THE BACKGROUND. I am getting REALLY tired of a phone call or sms causing me to be logged out. There is NO reason that PL cannot run in the background, like every other Android application and game, yes I might die, but I would rather die than have to log back in, get back into the game I was in, just to watch the boss die and drop pinks before I can get back in the fight.

Otukura
06-10-2011, 10:17 PM
LET PL RUN IN THE BACKGROUND. I am getting REALLY tired of a phone call or sms causing me to be logged out. There is NO reason that PL cannot run in the background, like every other Android application and game, yes I might die, but I would rather die than have to log back in, get back into the game I was in, just to watch the boss die and drop pinks before I can get back in the fight.

Android or iPhone? On androids it runs for about a minute before disconnecting. Time enough for me to tell them I'll call them back later.

vulgarstrike
06-10-2011, 10:28 PM
not time enough at all. make it longer.

Valsacar
06-10-2011, 11:10 PM
As I said in the original post, Android. It's not even a minute, and there is NO reason for it to auto-disconnect to begin with.

Otukura
06-10-2011, 11:20 PM
As I said in the original post, Android. It's not even a minute, and there is NO reason for it to auto-disconnect to begin with.

It always at least a minute for me. I constantly come post on the forums, go back into the game.

Conradin
06-10-2011, 11:20 PM
I get a good 2 minutes before DC

Hankomachos
06-11-2011, 12:45 AM
I can check my fb status on my phone and go back to the game and my character will still be standing in bakefort. :cool:

superglut2
06-11-2011, 03:56 AM
on iphone it cwn run in background but only for a like hoaf a min

Register
06-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Well, there is nothing you could do about it i guess...
Yes the auto dc is bad but it saves you! Many people try not get OVER 9000 deaths. I hate dying and that saves me a lot.