PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion to add sometime to c.s.

tomsawer
12-20-2015, 11:48 AM
This is a small but possibly a feature that all players would want, I hope. Imo its frustrating going to c.s. to see how much money I made because every slot is full! Only to find you sold 2 out of (25) items .
I suggest adding a feature that if you wanted to put an item back in c.s. or also known as auction house .s.t.s add a refresh so we don't have to cancel the expired item and repost a price to sell again.
What's your thoughts , I realize this is extremely low on the priority list however it can be done very easily without bugs .

kydrian
12-20-2015, 01:37 PM
This is a small but possibly a feature that all players would want, I hope. Imo its frustrating going to c.s. to see how much money I made because every slot is full! Only to find you sold 2 out of (25) items .
I suggest adding a feature that if you wanted to put an item back in c.s. or also known as auction house .s.t.s add a refresh so we don't have to cancel the expired item and repost a price to sell again.
What's your thoughts , I realize this is extremely low on the priority list however it can be done very easily without bugs .
Trying to understand. So you want a Button that puts all the Expired Items again for the same price so you won't have to re-consign every item all over?

Con's: What if I consign a Item for 50k.
But the price went up to 200k and I have no idea so I use that "button" to Re-consign my item. So I'd lose gold since I put it so cheap.

Your idea seems good but it has a few things that won't help at all.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

tomsawer
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Trying to understand. So you want a Button that puts all the Expired Items again for the same price so you won't have to re-consign every item all over?

Con's: What if I consign a Item for 50k.
But the price went up to 200k and I have no idea so I use that "button" to Re-consign my item. So I'd lose gold since I put it so cheap.

Your idea seems good but it has a few things that won't help at all.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Yea seemed like a good idea I realize prices change . I know personally I check prices the first time and I've personally never seen prices jump or lower real extreme . I see ya point . just a thought that passed through the old. Noggin:)