PDA

View Full Version : Next StS Mobile MMO

Befs
12-20-2015, 10:55 PM
Ok, so first off. StS you are going to make another mmo:devilish:

Here are my personal opinions on how the gameplay, skill system, and more should be.

STS please read and consider these, because as somebody who has been playing your games since early 2011, I have had time to formulate my opinions properly about your games

AL Skills -

AL Weapon Req

Instead of dex / str / int, they make u be that class...

AL Pets
The pets attack, have ability, and add stats.

AL Crafting

AL Events

Skill System

Ok, so 12 skills like pl please, with the upgrade system similar to al (not just damage / debuff increase) for example the fireball stun upgrade / bigger blast area upgrade. However this should be more game changing, and you should be able to completely mold your class using this.

Charging System - Please NO I like the quick fire off skills from pl.

Mage skills - Great crowd control in pve, and AoE damage like in pl, hitting all mobs within a certain area of the player. High healing skill

Bear / Tank skills - Should be a becon skill to clump mobs, would make it more useful in PvE than the al warrior. Skill like pl taunt, adding player buff as incentive to use, and mobs target player for certain amount of time (solution to al aggro issues). Should debuff like in pl, with slashes, like in both games. NO HEAL

Rogue / Archer skills - 4 blasts / arrows, all serving different purposes (debuff armor, debuff damage, DoT damage, and bread / butter high damage one. Teleport skill (not like pl fox / rhino) that makes character back up a certain distance away from target. Also traps like al.

Skill combos - They should return, however one class alone cannot create one.

Attribute System

The AL attribute system killed all creativity in setups, and I think hybrid classes should be viable, also, like pl, tanks should be able to use bows, mage use sword, etc.

The going of mage to int should neither be encouraged nor discouraged, and there should be no advantages to going int (for example) like the damage boost in al.

Map Layout

Relatively close quartered maps, with defined walls, not hard to see boundaries, so the warrior's becon skill can be put to use pinning mobs on walls.

Also there should be high mob densities, with the focus more on damaging mobs than tanky mobs (not fun to stand there hacking at one mob)

Loot

Rare chance of great loot, yet very valuable. Crafting components should drop frequently to upgrade that rare gear to next level (for example glyph - demonic gear in pl) Also should be able to loot crafting components to craft very valuable set (tough to craft). Also rare vanities.

Pets

PLEASE NO AL style pets that actually have an outcome on game. (At the very least in PvP)

Vanities

Event / Veteran Vanities not trade able. However loot-able vanities should be trade able in consignment shop (yes bring it back)

Camera

Make it rotatable, trust me it increases my experience ten fold (PvP especially)

Events

Similar to origional AL style, where portals drop after boss kills randomly, with tiers for rewards, like vanities and gear.

GEMS / JEWELS

Please pass on these (AL feature)

World Map

AMAZING feature of pl, don't like the AL system of have friends / guild, or run with random people

Writing
12-20-2015, 10:58 PM
This thread has very good ideas and I definitely think Sts will consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Befs
12-20-2015, 11:06 PM
This thread has very good ideas and I definitely think Sts will consider it.

I honestly hope so, because I thoroughly though through what I imagined as the pinnacle of their MMO's

Suentous PO
12-21-2015, 01:15 AM
agreed on many points, but wonder why you see a problem with a solo combo? knowing when to best use that shows me a better player in pve.
Cross class combos would be another way to help the imbalance of warriors in al maybe. What if killing a boss with a mega increased chances of a better drop?!

+1 to the idea of a tarloc type event as it encouraged cooperation.

One thing I always thought pl had better than al was the join as opposed to the party system in al that didn't encourage pugs.

Agreed, no charge skills and more than 4 lmao.

Problem with pets as far as I saw in al wasn't just that some were op, but that they were exclusive to an event, or simply unobtainable to a player who missed that( like gems) . "Too bad so sad", just like in pl with cap stat bonus. "Sorry you can't be on par statistically because you weren't there" isn't balanced gameplay, time to learn a lesson sts.

Never tried at al event tiers but sounds like it may b good if other things like class imbalance are irrelevant.

Can't help but notice you didn't add plat opened crates as either good or bad,but I'd say not bad as long as loot can be traded or sold in cs / ah, AND FARMING is profitable enough obtain exclusives.

None of this waiting if it's for crafting, or energy, just no.

Might have thought of more but just destroyed many brain cells

Bazinga!
12-21-2015, 07:20 AM
So basically you want Pocket Legends 2.

Wagom
12-21-2015, 09:06 AM
Woah good!
new pocket legends 2 and more hd!!!
����

Befs
12-21-2015, 09:11 AM
agreed on many points, but wonder why you see a problem with a solo combo? knowing when to best use that shows me a better player in pve.
Cross class combos would be another way to help the imbalance of warriors in al maybe. What if killing a boss with a mega increased chances of a better drop?!

I fell like solo combos don't encourage teamwork, and for example lots of newer bears just join a game and becon stomp. (Would continue but just finished a 20 page paper on sparta. :sulkiness:

+1 to the idea of a tarloc type event as it encouraged cooperation.

One thing I always thought pl had better than al was the join as opposed to the party system in al that didn't encourage pugs.

Tysm! That was one of my main things, but I forgot it.

Agreed, no charge skills and more than 4 lmao.

Problem with pets as far as I saw in al wasn't just that some were op, but that they were exclusive to an event, or simply unobtainable to a player who missed that( like gems) . "Too bad so sad", just like in pl with cap stat bonus. "Sorry you can't be on par statistically because you weren't there" isn't balanced gameplay, time to learn a lesson sts.

Yeah, I feel like they added too much complexity to the game, and ruined any chance of me doing pvp there.

Never tried at al event tiers but sounds like it may b good if other things like class imbalance are irrelevant.

Can't help but notice you didn't add plat opened crates as either good or bad,but I'd say not bad as long as loot can be traded or sold in cs / ah, AND FARMING is profitable enough obtain exclusives.

I'm kind of neutral on them. As long as nothing exclusive that can only be looted from them drops, I'm fine. I think they should just be an easier way to obtain the farmable gear.

None of this waiting if it's for crafting, or energy, just no.

Might have thought of more but just destroyed many brain cells

Answers above.

Suentous PO
12-21-2015, 08:21 PM
Ok totally get you about scatterbears (& mages). Sad to say I developed a style to compensate for them where I use all area damage the moment I see one pull and try to kill them all before the stomp. I kinda miss the sewers;
So and so has booted "X" reason: scatterbear

Back on track I did like the skill tree that dl had to customize toons

Befs
12-21-2015, 08:39 PM
Ok totally get you about scatterbears (& mages). Sad to say I developed a style to compensate for them where I use all area damage the moment I see one pull and try to kill them all before the stomp. I kinda miss the sewers;
So and so has booted "X" reason: scatterbear

Back on track I did like the skill tree that dl had to customize toons

Never played dl :O

And yeah my main reason for multi class combos is, it was great in sewers working with parties where the mage and bird would time nature strike, I would pin in corner / go for terror.

Burningdex
12-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Passive skills...

Suentous PO
12-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Never played dl :O

And yeah my main reason for multi class combos is, it was great in sewers working with parties where the mage and bird would time nature strike, I would pin in corner / go for terror.

Yeah maybe ppl would accualy want a warrior in an AL map if they could help pull off a 4x damage mega, or interrupt a boss red zone as a team.

Here's a dl skill tree. It kinda replaces classes, but I don't see why you couldn't have class and a skill tree. It would be like if instead of passive stat boost like al, each node on the tree is a different skill.

Burningdex
12-21-2015, 10:21 PM
passive skills plez

Jewgenthegod
12-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Dood... Maek me cri.... :(

Ignitedmage
12-23-2015, 03:51 AM
Sts, i guarantee you if this game would be made, you'll have more players joining beta then now in CoC.

Great work Befs!

Ninja c:
12-31-2015, 02:44 PM
StS you are going to make another mmo:devilish: lel. Worth a try I guess?

Communion
01-01-2016, 07:45 AM
Passive skills plez. Lol.

I like PL, because it seems easier to get around things and to get to things quicker / faster.
PL tabs (menu, social, quests, inventory, etc) are in great positions, which is what makes it seem as if I can just press anywhere randomly on the screen and get to where I wanted to be.

Befs
01-01-2016, 10:01 AM
A lot of people seem to want passive skills, and I sort of agree.

I would need them to function like the skill points in pl, not al. I would like to see them less viable for stats and more viable for equiping multi class gear combos, like a mage wearing a warrior shield, armor, and helm, and using a wand. This would be similar to in earlier pl when we would have classes like that because we could equip gear that boosts our strength, and we would have more than normal. (Someone please explain that last part better than I did).

Bats
01-23-2016, 01:29 PM
STS said that they would not update anymore. This includes creating.

Befs
01-23-2016, 02:12 PM
STS said that they would not update anymore. This includes creating.

Lol. This has nothing to do with the game pocket legends. Did you even read the thread?

sebbyc
01-23-2016, 07:19 PM
Do you know when the next mmo will come out?

Burningdex
01-26-2016, 01:30 AM

tomorrow. no one knows, lol

Suentous PO
01-26-2016, 09:55 AM

Late April, "candycrush legends" right before the beta of "minecraft legends".
Because goat simulator legends was a bad idea after Cinco sobered up.

Giorgio Sanjaya
01-26-2016, 10:01 AM
Like make pocket legends reborn

sebbyc
01-26-2016, 10:01 AM
Late April, "candycrush legends" right before the beta of "minecraft legends".
Because goat simulator legends was a bad idea after Cinco sobered up.

Ok thanks!

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
[emoji120]Beezlewtf

Burningdex
01-26-2016, 10:56 PM
still waiting for farming legends :/

Yohan Blank
01-26-2016, 11:45 PM

They should not probably put out a next mmo because they abandoned so much games like PL and just focused on one which is AL.So for me they should finish first the first game then the second game and so on until they are done with all before they make a mmo plus i know it really hard to find devs to work on PL and other mmo they created, hope they are still finding devs for PL and other mmos

Trenton
01-27-2016, 12:04 AM
still waiting for farming legends :/
Studly Legends

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

sebbyc
01-27-2016, 12:17 AM
They should not probably put out a next mmo because they abandoned so much games like PL and just focused on one which is AL.So for me they should finish first the first game then the second game and so on until they are done with all before they make a mmo plus i know it really hard to find devs to work on PL and other mmo they created, hope they are still finding devs for PL and other mmos

Yeah. The put all of pocket legends suggestions to arcane. I don't like that game and I was pretty bummed out when they fixed up that game and not PL.

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
[emoji120]Beezlewtf

Suentous PO
01-27-2016, 12:46 AM
Studly Legends

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalkhave I mentioned lately ily? Yeh

Trenton
01-27-2016, 12:49 AM
have I mentioned lately ily? Yeh
aww Sue bby ily too lmk