PDA

View Full Version : damage on rogues

Tippertwo
12-21-2015, 07:02 PM
I notice that several rogues' damage are way higher than mine. I put all my stats points in dex, where my damage is, and it is really low for a level46 rogue. It ranges between 580-606 depending on which pet I have with me. And even when the rogue has high damage, it still has high health that's like over 4k, with their damage over 800. So I was wondering how they do it?

Jiel Echavarria
12-21-2015, 07:07 PM
It must be easily your gear...You need to purchase items like an arcane ring. Make sure your items are your level and make sure it has dex as its main attributes. Also make sure your set has jewels.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
12-21-2015, 07:10 PM
It must be easily your gear...You need to purchase items like an arcane ring. Make sure your items are your level and make sure it has dex as its main attributes. Also make sure your set has jewels.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
Like both health and chaos?
I want to buy mythic gear, but those gear are extremely bad for my health and stats.

Qnoy
12-22-2015, 02:42 AM
you need achieve Arcane ring & planar pendant, their both primary bonuses will boost your stats & damage

Vvildfire
01-30-2016, 12:06 PM
Like both health and chaos?
I want to buy mythic gear, but those gear are extremely bad for my health and stats.

Well, legendary armor is comparable (better?) than the lvl 43 mythic, that's why it's so cheap. The mythic bow will give you around 60 dmg improvement (except the lowest price one) compared to a legendary bow. Arcane ring and planar pendant give a huge health and mana boost (I believe ring gives lots of damage too). Ring gives a hidden +30 primary stat that doesn't show when you compare it in auc. Pendant gives a hidden +20 stat too. Also, the legendary Belt gives (better?) stats than the mythic one. (imo)

Arcane and some legendary pets (Swift, Slobber, Fantasma, etc.) give great stat boosts. If you can't afford mythics/arcanes make sure your gear is Brutality/Potency type. Bows obviously give considerably more damage than daggers ^^

The strength/dexterity/intelligence passives also help. The DAMAGE passive DOESN'T work unless you have no other damage buffs (having even just a 5% dmg pet will make it pointless).

I feel like I've said a lot of obvious stuff but I hope some can help... :)

mesalin
02-01-2016, 06:36 AM
y'all hate tact bow

acewasabi
02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
here's what i used before i got mythic weapon and arcane ring:
terra bow of brut (cost like 5k), scavenger or forager brut (gives more hp) or pot (gives more dmg), both also cheap. and pot or brut necklace with dex as main stat. all this cost only a few thousand (not even 10s of thousands). for ring, you can use ruby (for extra jewel slot), and if you can afford, a ruby with para (around 600k). i use all nature and chaos jewels, make sure each slot is filled even with low level jewels, its better than nothing. that's easily 750dmg if you use a good pet (event pets are always a good bet).

arcane rings dropping in price so i'd make that my first priority for the massive stat and hp boost :)

acewasabi
02-05-2016, 05:59 PM
y'all hate tact bow

i found no real difference between tact, guile and deft bows :) so now i use tact for half the price :cupcake:

Ilowe
02-21-2016, 02:38 AM
Tact basically has lower DPS/DMG compared to the other 3 (Guile, Deft, and Fervor) IMO go for Fervor "Quality over Quantity" :D :P

TheKhaleesi
04-15-2016, 01:08 PM
I'm having the same problem. My sorcerer guild mates have high dps than me! I'm level 48 and average 480dps and struggle to get much more out of it. My gear is all my level. My biggest issue is when to stop using Lepre! I want it all the time for the loot of course... Do we think it's not worth it?an I would be better off with a high DeX pendant instead?