PDA

View Full Version : Music and new class for pl

seller
06-11-2011, 06:25 PM
as i am saying for music here are my ideas if you have head phones you can easilly put your own music onand it blocks out background noises

stealth raccon also i have a bit of skill ideas that ill rellease if developers allow me if you have ideas post bellow

!
!
!
v

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 06:40 PM
I think a fox would fit it more, a fox is sly good at hiding and seem agile but its almost like a dex, but how about taking daggers away from dex and give them to stealth and then how about creating a cleric creature TURTLE!!!

seller
06-11-2011, 09:10 PM
lol the reason i chosse raccon is because they eat your garbage at night and steal your stuff and small for creeping around you without noticing a skill shoul be invisible for 1.5 mins fully upgraded and people cant lock on to you when playing pvp

Mennddoza
06-11-2011, 09:34 PM
well that would be put other players in PvP at a disadvantage for pvp. I am guestimating that each game is about 1-4 min long if its an FFA game (Free For All) so half the time you could kill the enemy without them knowing. If this invisible ability were to come true there should be skills added to other accounts allowing them to see it or in that general idea.

seller
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM
yea because we need more skills for when bigger lvl cap comes

Dexmann
06-13-2011, 08:36 PM
good idea but what would he be? dex? str? int? a new one? it would take quite alot of work though

noobmigo
06-13-2011, 08:50 PM
dex. Shorter Invisibility Time would work.
But they aren't going to do that, I don't think.