PDA

View Full Version : The history of alterra (phoenixking tales)

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 06:36 PM
INTRO
Alterra...a marvelous land it is nothing without a story so on I searched the whole continent of Alterra for a book. A book that tells the future, a book that tells the past, a book of alterra itself a book past down by many that has been lost in time. Yet, i have discovered it in these exhausting searches for the grand book. I have discovered the book in this method a talked with a mage, the name of this Mage is Lauryn a elven researcher she sent me on a quest in balefort to look for thousands of tomes, these found hidden in treasure chests and the mercenaries. I have grinded on this quest achieving it she finally sent me to another Mage her name I believe is Vora a dark power Mage a pophret reader she took the tomes and studied she sent me on various quest on to the crypts of Fathom and I found a pact which she read for me. It turned out that when you activate the pact it becomes a book, IT WAS THE BOOK I WAS SEARCHING FOR. Vora translated the book for me and she thought me how to be a prophtizer and I have learned to read the book. Now I shall uncover the secrets of the book to you my readers I have written the English copy of the book and you shall learn the history of Alterra it's self and you will learn the story of everything the story of us!

The History of Alterra the Grand Land
Alterra a grand land o It is I the first maker of this book, Futurum Lectorem de Fabula, my name is of Latin origin it means future reader of legend I have been named this by my father as he was a lectorem de Fabula. So I have read the future and uncovered the past.

In a distinct barren world was a land named Alterra 3 billion years ago, it was alone nothing existed except for the ground and nebulas it self. In a sudden a force of power occurred and a blue circle with three overlapping circles crashed on the earth the circles glowed! The rest is obscured from my reading but what did happen was the world suddenly has been in a form of graphed. The sky was turned purple with swirls of darkness and sprites of light. The land became black with green grids forming turning the whole land and shaping it. Out of various grid squares dust was remade, others tress grew bursting from the grids grass grew lush this vision still facinates me! Some grids went down and water appeared in those wholes sands rushed to the lands mountains rose valleys lowered ice formed winds came in the sky gained a blue color and out of nowhere...there was light. A bright object a golden sphere was formed a ball of gases consuming itself with flames this sphere of flames is now known as The Sun.

I am still curios as to who made this grid was it the powerful DEVi-gods I have heard about in countless tales? I still wonder to this day who made the grid.

So in the vision I saw day and night pass by but the nights had no moon, but everyday at night you would see a light gather in he sky more and more gathered every night, and this goes on to another part a lil mini chapter. What was occurring overnight was that the night was the time of the dark and whatever created this world feared that the world would come to darkness cause night is truly powerful, everyday the light sent little sprite soldiers to push away the darkness and attract rock to the spot. So the lil soldiers did fending of the area while others used gravitational powers to attract rock, the next task was to be one with the rock. The purpose of this was to create a rock that would weaken the dark powers, but the darkness gathered powered strong enough to sometimes make the moon dissapear but it will slowly lose its powers and a full moon appeared this became a respected cycle.

Still the grid didn't have mobile life, till one day....a being appeared it was obscure as to what it looked like but it was moving allright then as time passed more being appeared, bringing forth to more new races. Many many beings now existed each with a different personality some good some evil some grey....the good beings believed in the DEVi Gods power but the evil ones didn't and defied it. They wanted power for them selves creating havoc among beings and they soon discovered the anti grids a plane the same as Alterra at the beginning but this was different this was a grid of experiments gone wrong with evil beings and what not and here the night did reign and darkness was as powerful as ever this is where the dark beings spawned from.

Alterra is now overrun with darkness and there is more yet to come will you read the next chapter?....

Mennddoza
06-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Haha nice nice

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Haha nice nice

Thanks man I will add on later on about squirrels ursans and avians lol

Mennddoza
06-11-2011, 10:58 PM
lol man its good as it is leave it :)

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 11:12 PM
lol man its good as it is leave it :)

Thats just story of alterra im adding other stories on the same thread i dont want to spam

xCastillo96x
06-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Cool :D

xBearSpiritx
06-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Hah... very nicely written. I bet you are a poet ;)

Phoenixking
06-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Lol thanks but I can't rhyme and I just like telling stories about things idk why

Survivorfan
06-19-2011, 07:28 PM
a lot of people call them squirrels...I just dont see it

Phoenixking
06-22-2011, 11:47 AM
a lot of people call them squirrels...I just dont see it

Me neither well the ears a little but WHERE IS THE STINKY TAIL!!

Phoenixking
08-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Added the story of elves will add bears story next

Eyesharp
09-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Haha nice Phoenix I never knew you were interested in this stuff.

Phoenixking
09-30-2011, 06:46 PM
Well know you kmow one of my many hidden talents :P lol

Phoenixking
10-15-2011, 08:24 PM
bump,

i will redo the stories cause i want MOAR DETAILS!!!!!

Phoenixking
10-15-2011, 10:47 PM
[178719818,7281793892892871928829192890189281982829 28.619027183736283628372772838A182719.192718317847 69173991830!]
"As I have said before, the many being formed in Alterra one was the bold Avians. Masters of the bow OF ARCHERY!"

In Alterra the many beings were created, but there was a being ,that known today is the Avian, that later in are present they would become dominant with other three. These beings were premature Avians they had frontal limbs to fly and there feet had actual talons. The names of these flying feral version of avians where known as Maestus avi or feral bird. The avi where beings that had piercing screams and have abilities to control roots. The birds flew with such elegance it was breath taking there Aerial displays where
They could fly with ease but some birds evolved over time to a different way for a certain reason.

These birds that changed differently changed to adapt to constant predator attacks. The odd avi slowly changed to avians. They became bigger they stop flying as it has lost its need and there wings became grasping limbs to throw items to predators and since they couldn't fly anymore there legs became stronger, and there talons shrunk and broke there claws got together and they looked sort of like boots. The broken talons became sharp weapons that later were created by the premature avians. The avians learned how to create roots and the finally created bows they where really simplistic just a stick and a stretchable root with another stick and a sharp light rock on the tip.

These bows where used for defensive purposes and later grew to hunting purposes they killed prey and agained gain there feral instincts of killing.

Avians started to become nomads wondering the land in search of there purpose looking for lands and a certain avian of the name Arch of the ery's Avi'ons (ahvi onz) discovered a beautiful desert with a sparkling oasis. Many avians heard of it from arch's beak and soon more nomads moved into this oasis. For the beauty of this oasis the town of nomads was giving the simple place of Oasis as it was a paradise of the darkness.

Darkness has struck terror to avians ever since arch's discovered Oasis. The darkness has been hidden inside the walls of the pyramid but they were kept hidden. There are aliens who where looking for the portal of the error plane because they wanted to take that power for unknown but I'm sure of it for wicked reasons.........

"This is the last page of what I could go on so for anyone who found this book please help me with the task to complete it........my last piece of information........the darkness has arrived!"

LIGHTFEATHER's Entry of this chapter
Lightfeather's intro
"I am Lightfeather a avian researcher and I have found this intriguing book without intention. I have read the whole book by now and so I have decided to look of what furutom was talking about and so I have searched the Oasis for this information,"

I have seen odd visions in my head and so I believe this is what Futurum was talking about. Aliens have arrived in a pyramid but it isn't any regular pyramid there was a pyramid upside down as if mirrored by the one that's visible this pyramid is the alien base. The aliens opened the portal letting out Anubis and other Demi gods and spirits one that is my great freind Malik I befriended this spirit. He told me many things which some I couldn't understand but he totally changed me. I trekked down the Oasis routes and I warned my freind Malik I may not return. I needed to know more about this. As it turned out the aliens left along time ago and arch's discovered the mirrored pyramid trying to decode what it said he found many ancient artifacts one was called [*#*:*^\/**^*:*/*>^*>\|:/^\/://:/^*^\*|:] or the Jewel of Shadow Plane. I wondered as to what was this artifact. Arch's kept trekking down and he found the Dark crystal of Error and by that room was another room with the artifact Cosmo's bar of energy the Void's gem of Power and the Orb of Sturdy from the Rift. These three artifacts formed a triangle, the Cosmo was the left leg and on the left wall was a alien with a staff and cape, the Void was the top and on the front wall there was a small alien inside a odd suit of metal, and on the right leg was the Rift and the right wall had a big fat alien that seemed like acne among aliens do exist. In the middle was a red light and at the bottom was a dark figure of a monster I can't describe it.

Arch's goes back but little does he know he activated the shadow portal where the dark in the pyramid escaped and the words didn't bind them so that they took Esence. At Oasis he talks to his wife about it and she kicks him off the house believing he is crazy and rumors spread later everyone believed he was crazy. All that made arch really crazy and so he left to come back with oasis ruined and Alterra in a nightmare he is of old age now and later on arch dies.

The avians needed a leader, they made a government and the leader is known as The War Hawk of the avians. Arch's son became the war hawk and he was a good on at that. He and his country fought battles against the darkness and mostly prevailed with several causaltys here and there. Yet, that streak soon came to an end as the darkness has game more power and the aliens have arrived

Avians became stronger with leather skin from there prey bows imbued with magic and new arsenal of abilities. Some avians, though, decided to learn from other races. They kept the same abilities but used them in a different way, they used it to fit there fighting style. Some avians became ninjas, they used swords and shields of any kind and they had plated armor, these 'ninjas' had nice damage and high armor they could recuperate from battles much faster but they didn't have much energy. These birds had an alarmingly high dodge, but let's move on to the other avian. Another avian learned how to use staffs of power and sticks of magic they were called the Owls. They could use the power of nature and connect with them they had better armor then most original avians but less dodge ability they did have a lot of energy. They barraged there abilities inflicting damage on there opponents with endless string of attacks but they lacked health and could be killed easily.

Theres more to the story of avians but this would be told in future chapters, now that the avians have there story wouldn't you like to know about the wise elves a little bit more?

Siejo
10-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Very good story. Keep going!!!

Phoenixking
10-16-2011, 12:10 AM
I will xd

LINKERY(Link)
10-16-2011, 12:31 AM
Interesting ;)

Skeletonlord
10-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Great story

Phoenixking
10-16-2011, 08:12 AM
[19028384651930,2672738857.282.......72837388727,73 774!37771029027462937336251938...]
"As I has said before, I can read the future.so I.......will die unsure of my cause of death, BUT! Another being will come across this book..."

A grand being lives, it has amazing powers but first....let's talk about there ancestsors and there history. In the still premature era there was no beings at that time that we know as of today. There was this odd squirrel like being, it had big ears large round eyes, a small mouth with little buck tooth, it was alittle hairless it still had small hair, It had a small body a thin and slim one so it was agile, it also had a large hairy tail. They were agile spending there lives on trees jumping from branch to branch, but these beings were frighteningly intelligent and clever. They had big hopes to move forward in a sort, they were also easy prey. If you are wondering the name of these creatures there name is Sciurus rem. So the Sciurus were oh so curious and because of this they have discovered amazing things....let me tell you the tale of the blue Sciurus and there power find

A wise old Sciurus was running away from a giant avi and it fell inside a pit, good thing it has survavibility.
The Sciurus fell in a put but little did she know this thing would change her and her poeple. She found an odd orb of power she was but oh so curious to approach the orb and try to touch it but before she was at touching distance I explosive glow appeared. It was as if 100 suns existed there, power seeped into the Sciurus and she has gained alot of intelligence. The whole pit was destroyed and it turned out she took half of the orb in her being she still is curious as to where this other half is at. She comes out of that place and she noticed something, she has a lot of power to pass it to there poeple and still imbue magic to items. That orb wasn't a power orb it was the foundation of magic for the elves without it they are weak. But the Sciurus
Went back to her tribe and distributed even magic to everybody and they all became wise. She imbued magic to sticks and created the wand! They discovered how to create cloth and they also imbued it with magic so they had strong armor they where losing magic so two decided to risk themselves.

The two that risk themselves saw that they had to sacrifice themselves and so they did, these brave two are named Puella de elf and the other Cor de magica. Cor and Puella hugged each other and started focusing magic inbetween them weakening there life force an orb of magic started forming but Puella and Cor started to age quickly. They withered to death but the orb was created the Sciurus will always remembers them. Scuriuses took the orb to a mountain and placed it at the peak creating the mountain to a secret haven. These Sciurus always walked on there back legs and the only thing they had from there tail was a small little stump there faces and there body became blue they called themselves anitiquum brood. They gained power from there face paint blue tiger lines and colored marks they had wicked staffs and eyes as there sheild. The brood had ancient power and they became mages amazing healing powers and they called to nature. Freezing burning zapping stealing life giving nightmares and blessing power he brood where powerful and started becoming frail.

Many elven broods and tribes branched of from the brood many extinct but there is one most common living in Alterra the mages of the castle. They made a complex government and had a queen, the queen was the founder of magic herself it's odd you may think but......*blood stains on the paper and a line is scribbled through the papers*....

Intro of mulier
"this book it seems...special, I don't know why it just calls to me I have read the Mage part of this book, and I am surprised of the origin I am one of the few prophitizers and I will search history to finish this book I believe furutom died before he could finish this book so I will finish the mage part for the curious....

She the magic founder became queen, it may seem absurd but it was possible because the magic orb gave her the longest life span. The queens real name has been forgotten through the ages not even the queen herself knows it. Because of that her named changed towards echase gynaika the first queen she was old and weary from many life of living it seemed as it was soon that she will die. Echase doesn't remember much anymore I tried talking to her as she is still alive all she told me was "the evil plane is amo*cough badly*among you young elf....I warn you do not finish...*cough* *gasp* *gasp*.." and I got told to leave for worrying the elder. I am still worried about this.

I started getting visions of a avian talking to me...he said "I have the wings of gold and a bow as my chain....and I will chain you and your tribe to death" I then had visions of the future a dark bird that attacked a tribe of uncertain beings it was blurry".

There was many visions crossing my mind but one caught my attention, a Mage that lived in the reign of Echase. Echase made treaties with the avian nomads and those from Oasis but they seemed shifty. The Mage I mentioned earlier her name is Nekro Mortem she was talking to Echase about the avians wanting to go against the peace treaty. Echase was ignorant and so she said "you say you want war among us and the Avians?!" Nekro explained "I have a contact a spy he is a bird with golden wings and has a bow called 'the Chain'" "and?" "and he has told me that the avains are tired of feeling weak and want to beat the mages so that they can prove there strong". Echase is infuriated she knows what Nekro says are lies so she bans her out of the land. Nekro wants revenge and wants to destroy the tribe.

Nekro wanders through the land and summons the Bird his name is, or'cornu Delere Sicarius. Or'cornu was the bird of my dreams cause he was attampting to kill our tribe and it seems he still is. Nekro and or'cornu search for the dark scripts and power there dark magic. They go hidden to the Oasis and found the mirrored pyramid rumored that a bird entered here and found odd stuff. The Mage and bird talk to each other "is this the rumored place?" says Nekro "yes, yes it is, this place is rumored to be filled with aliens but that was in the past,". They go down and find the artifacts they see an avian and or says "lets hide be quiet," the avian walks away puzzled.

Nekro and or walk and find many scripts Nekro decrypts and discovers a way to open the dark portal. She attempted but instead she opened the shadow portal the portal whirled and screams of agony where heard. They where scared to see what they opened but Nekro wanted power and attempted it she died the shadows ate on her energy and became stronger they went back inside the alien pyramid. Or flew away cause he was afraid what he doesn't know is he is being consumed by the shadow that got inside him. Or became stronger and more evil destroying a town single handed. All this time striking terror.

"I have seen the shadows and I feel the dark hatred spite and pain of these shadows and I will make them happier destroy what made them feel this agony!"-Or'Cornu

Or'Cornu is among us and this is all I can see of he past for the mages. This chapter of the book must have ended as there is nothing else in the past I can see I will pass this to whoever else finds this book I say farewell....(you see this page is torn)

It seems someone else opened the portal and what Is Or planning this will be told in the future chapters, but are you willing to learn about the mighty ursans?

nazgulking
10-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Woah! Wonderfully done, my young padawan :)

Sassinya
10-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Excellent, superbly imaginative!

Hankomachos
10-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Good stories!!!1!!!1

See? I commented! :D :D :D :D :D

Roasty
10-16-2011, 12:15 PM
This is a beautiful story gurlfriend :') I'm crying tears of happiness, it's so beautiful :')

Phoenixking
10-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Lmao thanks lol roasty :OI'll try to put thanks rep on you guys but right now I can't
O.o