PDA

View Full Version : A Tiny Pocket Legends Game of Choice

Raazesk
06-11-2011, 09:00 PM
You start with 100 points. Add or subtract as you are told. When it says Game Over or The End, you lose. Add up your ponits and tell me how much you got! If it doesn't say game over, pick another choice and continue your adventure. When you finish, tell me how many points you have. Be honest.
PS. I'm not very good at writing, though I did have fun with this. I hope you enjoy.
PSS. I like to use commas, sorry if the abundance of them bothers you
PSSS. I can't get the "Don't buy" button to work. I tried for at least an hour, but to no avail. Oh well. If you have any other problems, please let me know. Enjoy!

A Tiny Pocket Legends Game of Choice

Tell me a bit about yourself. Which race are you?
Good choice. That massive DPS and Critical will come in very handy as you slay your enemies from afar.
Now, let us begin our tale. . .
You are travelling down the road, off to Forest Haven to visit your friends: Swift and Hawken. You come to a fork in the road. You decide to. . .
Oh, no. Bandits. Maybe they won't see you. You try to sneak away. . . too late. They beat you up and take all of your money. Lose 10 points.
Good choice. You can see the town in the distance. You're almost there. Suddenly, you are approached by dark figure. Who is that? "I am Silknight" says the figure. Oh no! She charges at you. What do you do.
You decide to charge at her, weapon flailing like a mad-beast. She dodges your attacks, and in one fell swoop, you hit the ground. KO. Lose 10 points.
You decide to run away. You are too low a level to fight her. Good choice. You make it to the town. You are welcomed by all of the friendly townsfolk.
One in particular catches your eye. An enchantress, named Raazesk. He aproaches you.
"Hey there. You're new, methinks. What brings you to Forest Haven?"
What do you do?
You tell him you're here to visit your friends. "Oh, I can lead you to them." Raazesk lead you to the portal, all the while teaching you the basics. Through the portal, you see some zombies.
What do you do?
You fight them. Surprisingly, it wasn't too hard. Thanks to Raaz, you beat them all without a scratch. You level up! Gain 10 points. "Good job!" Raazesk brings you over to Hawken. "I think you can handle it from here. See ya" Raaz gives you some gold, a good weapon, and leaves.
You talk to Hawken. He tells you to help them defeat Silknight. You tell him you will, and he tells you where to find her. You leave.
What do you do?
You head to her castle. You call her out for a duel. You lose. That wasn't even a chalenge for Silknight. Lose 10 points.
You train. You make it to level 9. You decide that you are strong enough, and head to Silknight's Castle. On the way, you are approached by a traveling "merchant". He offers you some "potions". "Only the best for you" he says.
What do you do?
You buy the "potions". You are a bit suspicious, but they might be good and you don't want to take a chance. Up ahead is a horde of zombies that happen to be riding llama. Oh no! You fight them, but they are too strong. Oh wait, the "potions"! You quickly drink one, and you gain a temporary boost in speed, strenght, armor, xp gain, and even better luck! You destroy the zombies, and take a llama, just for good measure. Good thing you bought those "potions"! You even looted a new pink Fiery Weapon of Doom! Gain 30 points.
You come to Silknight's lair. You call her out for a duel. She gladly obliges. She seems confident. That worries you. Once she comes out, she summons a horde of minions, including, but not limited to, zombies, bandits, and skeletons. No llamas though.
What do you do?
You and your llama attack the minions, but they just keep respawning. This is bad, futile even. While distracted by her minions, Silknight deals a heavy blow, and you are down. You fought a good fight. You die a hero. Your points remain the same. Game over.
You attack Silknight. She didn't expect that. You catch her off-guard. The minions are attacking, you but you just ignore them and tell your llama to distract them while you focus on Silknight. Eventually, you defeat her. All of her minions die with her. Gain 20 points. You call over your llama-buddy, but he doen't answer. You walk over. You look down and see his big, furry body huddled on the grass. He's dead. You carry him body back to Forest Haven for a proper funeral. The townsfolk are happy, the welcome you with a hero's welcome. You are honored as a hero. A legend. Gain 20 points. The end.

This sounds a bit fishy. You don't buy them, and continue on. Up ahead is a horde of zombies that happen to be riding llama. Oh no! You try to fight them, but the Llama Power is too great, and you succumb to thier llama-y strength. Too bad you didn't buy those potions.
You beat him up and take his wares. You head back to Forest Haven and sell them at affordable prices. You sell the whole lot. Gain 10 points.
The next day, the "merchant's" friends come up to you. They take all of your money, that which you made, and that which you already had. Not only the money, but the also take your weapon and your clothes. Lose 30 points.

You run away. Like a coward. No one sees you again. Some say you were enslaved by Silknight. Others say you were abducted by aliens. Who knows? You lose. Game over. Lose all of your points.
"You'll never learn that way. Look, I'll help you"
You run away. One catches you by surprise. Raaz stops the beast before it hurts you too bad. He heals you, and brings you to some more zombies. Lose 10 points.
You walk away. You are stopped by the Town Elder. "Have you spoken to Raazesk yet? You should, I'm sure he has some valuable advice for you." Lose 5 points.
You pull out your weapon. But before you can strike, Raazesk freezes you on the spot. He then takes your weapon, and after a pause, thaws you out. "I'll ask you once more. . ." Lose 10 points.

Good selection. You'll protect your allies and destroy your enemies with a terrifyingly high armor and an amazing amount of Damage.
You are travelling down the road, off to Forest Haven to visit your friends: Swift and Hawken. You come to a fork in the road. You decide to. . .
Oh, no. Bandits. Maybe they won't see you. You try to sneak away. . . too late. They beat you up and take all of your money. Lose 10 points.
Good choice. You can see the town in the distance. You're almost there. Suddenly, you are approached by dark figure. Who is that? "I am Silknight" says the figure. Oh no! She charges at you. What do you do.
You decide to charge at her, weapon flailing like a mad-beast. She dodges your attacks, and in one fell swoop, you hit the ground. KO. Lose 10 points.
You decide to run away. You are too low a level to fight her. Good choice. You make it to the town. You are welcomed by all of the friendly townsfolk.
One in particular catches your eye. An enchantress, named Raazesk. He aproaches you.
What do you do?
You tell him you're here to visit your friends. "Oh, I can lead you to them." Raazesk lead you to the portal, all the while teaching you the basics. Through the portal, you see some zombies.
What do you do?
You fight them. Surprisingly, it wasn't too hard. Thanks to Raaz, you beat them all without a scratch. You level up! Gain 10 points. "Good job!" Raazesk brings you over to Hawken. "I think you can handle it from here. See ya" Raaz gives you some gold, a good weapon, and leaves.
You talk to Hawken. He tells you to help them defeat Silknight. You tell him you will, and he tells you where to find her. You leave.
What do you do?
You head to her castle. You call her out for a duel. You lose. That wasn't even a chalenge for Silknight. Lose 10 points.
You train. You make it to level 9. You decide that you are strong enough, and head to Silknight's Castle. On the way, you are approached by a traveling "merchant". He offers you some "potions". "Only the best for you" he says.
What do you do?
You buy the "potions". You are a bit suspicious, but they might be good and you don't want to take a chance. Up ahead is a horde of zombies that happen to be riding llama. Oh no! You fight them, but they are too strong. Oh wait, the "potions"! You quickly drink one, and you gain a temporary boost in speed, strenght, armor, xp gain, and even better luck! You destroy the zombies, and take a llama, just for good measure. Good thing you bought those "potions"! You even looted a new pink Fiery Weapon of Doom! Gain 30 points.
You come to Silknight's lair. You call her out for a duel. She gladly obliges. She seems confident. That worries you. Once she comes out, she summons a horde of minions, including, but not limited to, zombies, bandits, and skeletons. No llamas though.
What do you do?
You and your llama attack the minions, but they just keep respawning. This is bad, futile even. While distracted by her minions, Silknight deals a heavy blow, and you are down. You fought a good fight. You die a hero. Your points remain the same. Game over.
You attack Silknight. She didn't expect that. You catch her off-guard. The minions are attacking, you but you just ignore them and tell your llama to distract them while you focus on Silknight. Eventually, you defeat her. All of her minions die with her. Gain 20 points. You call over your llama-buddy, but he doen't answer. You walk over. You look down and see his big, furry body huddled on the grass. He's dead. You carry him body back to Forest Haven for a proper funeral. The townsfolk are happy, the welcome you with a hero's welcome. You are honored as a hero. A legend. Gain 20 points. The end.

This sounds a bit fishy. You don't buy them, and continue on. Up ahead is a horde of zombies that happen to be riding llama. Oh no! You try to fight them, but the Llama Power is too great, and you succumb to thier llama-y strength. Too bad you didn't buy those potions.
You beat him up and take his wares. You head back to Forest Haven and sell them at affordable prices. You sell the whole lot. Gain 10 points.
The next day, the "merchant's" friends come up to you. They take all of your money, that which you made, and that which you already had. Not only the money, but the also take your weapon and your clothes. Lose 30 points.

You run away. Like a coward. No one sees you again. Some say you were enslaved by Silknight. Others say you were abducted by aliens. Who knows? You lose. Game over. Lose all of your points.
You run away. One catches you by surprise. Raaz stops the beast before it hurts you too bad. He heals you, and brings you to some more zombies. Lose 10 points.
You walk away. You are stopped by the Town Elder. "Have you spoken to Raazesk yet? You should, I'm sure he has some valuable advice for you." Lose 5 points.
You pull out your weapon. But before you can strike, Raazesk freezes you on the spot. He then takes your weapon, and after a pause, thaws you out. "I'll ask you once more. . ." Lose 10 points.

Ah, a wise one you are. The ability to heal and revive your comrades will make an invaluable team-mate.
What do you do?
What do you do?
What do you do?
What do you do?
What do you do?

Mennddoza
06-11-2011, 09:30 PM
haha! 140 points! Wow thats fun! :) make more!

Zeusofire
06-11-2011, 10:06 PM
To be honest that was epic!

Zeusofire
06-11-2011, 10:10 PM
One issue I see is that this could have been better organized to make options more clear

Raazesk
06-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Mennddoza: Thanks! I will make more, they take a while though. If you liked that and have an iPhone/iPod touch, there are a few apps like this, only better. Search Choice of Games in the app store. There's a bunch. Thanks again!

Zeusofire: Thank you very much! And I'm not quite sure what you mean by better organized.

Fatpigwarrior
06-11-2011, 11:32 PM
I liked this i died at first but then to another path to victory!

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 11:49 PM
I stayed with 110points lost ten gain 30 or i forgot

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
06-11-2011, 11:56 PM
for the enchantress i got 180 points and the good ending :D

JaytB
06-12-2011, 12:55 AM
A funny mini-game, and good use of the new buttons :)

Raazesk
06-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Jpgskill: Thanks

Phoenixking: Not a bad score at all.The lowest you can get is 0, then 55. The best you can get is 180.

MAGICALPOCKETLEGEND: Very nice! That's the hightes possible score.

JaytB: Thank you very much!

OverkillED
06-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Yay! I got 170 points with the avian and a good ending. Unfortunately, my pet llama dies while saving me in battle. :(

NeoQueen
06-17-2011, 07:35 PM
170 for me...poor llama.

Raazesk
06-28-2011, 05:23 PM
OverkillED and Neoqueen: Good scores. Thanks for playing!

Ignitedmage
01-16-2015, 11:14 AM
170 points I hope I drop tht pink in pl for real.

Ignitedmage
01-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Atleast I finished it safely