PDA

View Full Version : Guys Please Help!

Megatrontaty
12-22-2015, 10:15 AM
Ok so basicaly i was farming ren gols in kraken mine three and in about an hour i made 80k in my stash i had 600k and then i went auc and bought a lepre pendant then it start lagging and i got disconnected i couldnt reconect for a while.Then i finaly got back on and in my inv my lepre or gold wasnt there i checked in auc house neither lepre or gold was there i checked in stash and wasnt their ether i do not kno wats happend.But i lost 680k gold and lepre not even their please help

Intous
12-22-2015, 02:32 PM
wrong section >.>
And this is a weird bug, never heard of it...
Do you have any SS?

Tippertwo
12-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Ok so basicaly i was farming ren gols in kraken mine three and in about an hour i made 80k in my stash i had 600k and then i went auc and bought a lepre pendant then it start lagging and i got disconnected i couldnt reconect for a while.Then i finaly got back on and in my inv my lepre or gold wasnt there i checked in auc house neither lepre or gold was there i checked in stash and wasnt their ether i do not kno wats happend.But i lost 680k gold and lepre not even their please help
#RunOnSentence
But basically, yeah, that's happened to my friend before. He lost gold then it came back bit by bit, then he'd lose it again :/ I think he got it back though. Pm a mod/dev about it and see if they can help you.

Schnitzel
12-22-2015, 03:28 PM
What I'm guessing happened is that your AL client sent the packet request to the server to confirm that you used X amount of gold to buy an item from the CS,
then before the server could react to send the data packet back to your device to confirm that you receive a lepre, you lagged and disconnected before the packet
could reach your device :/

best contact support.spacetimestudios.com

Megatrontaty
12-22-2015, 04:50 PM
Thank u guys for advice ill try contact a dev but i dont think anythings going to happen :/

Tippertwo
12-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Thank u guys for advice ill try contact a dev but i dont think anythings going to happen :/
Ok. Here's what I do: Instead of emailing them via gmail or yahoo, I contacted one dev/mod via the forum. Contact Seoratek, or Roninmoro, even. They should be able to assist you. I contacted them several times about different things, and they answer the next time they're on. If you email them, it should take like 3-4 days for them to respond because a lot of people are emailing them. Or, I know one company, when I emailed them totally ignored me every time. I'm not saying STS is like this, but try this method I told you about instead. Hope this helps! :)

Fyrce
12-22-2015, 09:01 PM
Ive done all of this. Still do not have my stuff. *shrug*

Niixed
12-23-2015, 04:41 PM
We're mostly fellow players here, like you, so there is nothing we can do. You have to contact support via email at support@spacetimestudios.com or go to their support site (http://support.spacetimestudios.com) and start a ticket. You should only pm a moderator if support doesn't follow through. You have to work with the system or you're going to get ignored.

Graovans
12-23-2015, 07:38 PM
I've heard many people complain about missing items and gold. That's one of the reasons I never put gold in my stash.

Wazakesy
12-24-2015, 07:00 AM
Ye the stash has been acting weird for a while. As ruizhe said, data packet exchanges allow gold/items to be stashed or unstashed - However, there possibly may be a bug for the stash ad I also have been seeing gold and items disappearing from my stash even when I did not disconnect.

Graovans
12-24-2015, 07:57 AM
Like you have gold to put in your stash

Huhu

Huhuhuhu
Hu

Go home avik, you need some rest. :d

Tippertwo
12-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Daaanngg...I keep all my gold in stash because I'm afraid I'll "accidentally" spend it like on potions or something I like that I see, instead of saving up for arcane or mythic stuff, which I really need.

Graovans
12-24-2015, 08:31 AM
Daaanngg...I keep all my gold in stash because I'm afraid I'll "accidentally" spend it like on potions or something I like that I see, instead of saving up for arcane or mythic stuff, which I really need.

The bugs of disappearing items/gold make it kinda risky (although it shouldn't be like that). Anyways, I personally can never say "no" to myself when I really want something, farming gold isn't too complicated in al nowadays.