PDA

View Full Version : 2 Guilds Pvping Suggestion

Tippertwo
12-22-2015, 03:02 PM
Hello! So I thought it would be fun if guilds could compete against each other in pvp Trulle's forest, or capture the flag, even. :) Just a suggestion for the future.

Intous
12-22-2015, 03:04 PM
Good idea.
I'm totally +1

AgentMegan
12-22-2015, 03:18 PM
INTOUS! Long time no see

Intous
12-23-2015, 09:41 AM
INTOUS! Long time no see
Hell yea! I havent seen you online in days >_>.
Add me in forum Meg.

Graovans
12-24-2015, 07:10 PM
Actually, guilds do that all the time, it's called clash

epicrrr
12-25-2015, 03:52 AM
We do it but setting up rooms is hard.

Intous
12-25-2015, 05:53 AM
Actually, guilds do that all the time, it's called clash
Nah Meli.
It must be system made like :
Both gms must confirm and the participating members will be transefered to a big room ...etc.
And no one will be able to interrupt

Vhiplash
12-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Nice idea but what type of duel will it be???

A tdm , capture the flag or last man standing?? :/

Tippertwo
12-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Nice idea but what type of duel will it be???

A tdm , capture the flag or last man standing?? :/
I don't know. I thought of capture the flag or Trulle's Forest. Never heard of last man standing.

nightmaresmoke
01-01-2016, 06:13 PM
GUILD WAR!! like ragnarok online?? guild war on that game is so much fun

mesalin
01-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Let's make something like guild clash room. I seen something like that in game called Metin2.
There can enter only players which are in guild. Red side one guild blue side second guild. No block no trash talk. There is no chat for enemies if fight start.
If one get DC then match stop or one of enemies cant do anything. Match end when one of guilds reach 10-500 kills. It can choose. I like that system

Zynzyn
01-02-2016, 02:01 AM
I support the idea of guild vs guild room with the following features.

1. Guild War record on profile which shows only the name of the last 3 guilds defeated by your guild. Numbers lead to dummyguild farming. No numbers needed.

2. The clash only starts when both teams have even number of players (2, 3, 4 or 5) and all players in the team need to click a ready button. Once the fight starts, entry to that room should be closed.

3. The match is only 1 round. Once dead, players cannot re-enter the fighting zone but can watch from outside, like the arena map.

4. But dead players can use a special revival ankh which will enable them to respawn inside the clash zone. Unlimited use will lead to unending matches. So the number of times that a player can use a revival ankh during guild war is only once. And maybe we could loot these in rengol elites or rengol crates.

5. The clash map can be like the Arena with minor obstacles or wall or pools in the middle or something like that.

Any suggestions on what happens when a player disconnects mid-clash? :cower: