PDA

View Full Version : My vial vanished from auction...

missmoody
12-22-2015, 05:21 PM
I was elated last night before bed to get a vial of ecoplasm from my arena chest, yay. I put it in auction around 11:20 pm last night for 214,000 gold on my character wubwubfemale. I sign on today to collect my gold in case my vial sold, and to my surprise, it is simply gone. It was not in the sold spot or in the expired spot, nor was it in my inventory. Now I am simply confused, I noticed a hotfix today, and I am wondering is this what yall were working to fix? I would love to recoup either my vial or the 214,000 gold I was selling it for. Please let me know what happened or if this matter even reaches anybody. Thanks sts.

Zeus
12-23-2015, 06:41 PM
There's a lot of missing item reports as of late...

kinzmet
12-23-2015, 07:12 PM
The Mystery of the Missing Vial

From your story I could deduce few things, they may be or may not be the case though.
So, my theories were :
1. Like what you were suspecting, it was gone because of the update. Probably got mixed up with the bugged being smashed.
2. Since it was late in the night, you fell asleep without you noticing and dreamed you got vial and sold it in auction.
3. Somebody did a 36 hours worth of time to hack your account, and get that vial of yours for himself.
4. Taylor Swift signed up for Arcane Legends, the devs were so happy that she did. So they made a pet and named it after her and give her account an ability to buy things in auction for 0 golds. Then she finds your vial and bought it.

'Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.'

missmoody
12-24-2015, 04:19 PM
I guess I failed to mention there was in fact an arena chest in my inventory the next morning, even though I had opened both arena chests the night before, so the player who told me it probably got reverted back was probably right. The only issue I have with that explanation is that I had two arena chests that I had opened, yet the reversion from the hotfix only supplied me with one arena chest back, but I totally vote the taylor swift thing happening, she prolly steals from other players as well that sneaky awful woman. Lol. No really thanks for responding to this though, it at least made me feel a little better about it.

Kershy
01-09-2016, 11:18 AM
Yeh thats what happene to u.. Ill be pissed off bc i need that vial..

Kershals :p