PDA

View Full Version : New class idea

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 11:34 PM
My new idea is a cleri (this would need a huge revamp on mage too) a mage becomes more OFF. and only keep heal as the only supportive skill (maybe nightmare and weakness) while clerics (turtle is a fitting one imo) are supportive and only have small dmg skills in there arsenals since there weapons are good enough to kill since debuffs are powerful. A cleric is needed to be more effective in a dungeon IMO.
THE ITEMS
ARMOR:
The armor should be a chain shirt with a cloth on top of the chains <a clerics defense is low average>
HELM:helm should be like a wizard hat or shaman
WEAPON: weapon should be a glowing fist that shots the element the difference is size form color and effects like a beginner flame glove is red <i heard clerics use maces so changing it would be ok
SHEILD: a tome would serve as a sheild like an ao3 tome would be blow and would
look electronic have alien symbols
THE SKILLS
DEATH BLAST:A dark smoke like ammo style that slowly kills off a target aiding a clerics damage
MASS RESTORE:heal your team no matter the distance
MANA CHANAL:sacrifice your mana to spread them to your team restoring there mana and you get a higher mana regen atm
ANGELIC REVIVEL:revive an ally/allies with half health mana
CEMETRY: an aoe form of death blast
FLAME SOUL: spread fire to nearby allies and boost dmg mana and health (maybe bleed too) just hurts them alittle but doesnt work is ally in really low health(could die)
SOULS SWAP: pass your debuffs to the target and obtain there benefits
POISON: bleeds but on mana so the target finishes mana quicker (more pvp oriented)
ILLUSION: all the bad effects disapeear as if nothing happened
WATER BLESSING: spread watee to aliies and boost def accuracy and dodge
TERROR DREAM:lowers dmg and stuns target
DARK SOUL:suround enemy in darkness lowering def and bleeding opponent during spell is active
ELEMENTAL SOULS: sorund yourself with red/blue/gold/and green lights that work like a mana sheild
THESE ARE MY IDEAS

APPROVED BY PHOENIXKING-armada
Please constructive criticism, no trolling, flaming, or hating or i will call the troll control, firefighters, and the hippies

davidis57
06-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Poison is more of a rogue skill or hunter. Clerics job basically is too heal. A monk has a lot of the skills you describe including revive. Monks are the priests and buffers in a game. Mages job is to nuke and kill and some games a teleport skill. Warlocks can raise dead enemies to fight for them.

Zbooo
06-12-2011, 01:31 AM
Not to be mean, new class introduction wont happen for a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg while, other than that not bad.

Phoenixking
06-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Not to be mean, new class introduction wont happen for a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg while, other than that not bad.

ik it will take a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time but im just dishing out some new ideas

Phoenixking
06-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Poison is more of a rogue skill or hunter. Clerics job basically is too heal. A monk has a lot of the skills you describe including revive. Monks are the priests and buffers in a game. Mages job is to nuke and kill and some games a teleport skill. Warlocks can raise dead enemies to fight for them.

Yeah i know that its just that to much characters and if it was all really a cleric then it will be tough to solo so they would need some offemse

Sorry for double posting