PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Thasaint
06-11-2011, 11:50 PM
So blackstar is coming out soon and it has been 4 months since the last campaign came out. Does anybody by chance know if there is going to be another campaign added to PL or is Blackstar STS's new focus? Thanks:D

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 11:55 PM
So blackstar is coming out soon and it has been 4 months since the last campaign came out. Does anybody by chance know if there is going to be another campaign added to PL or is Blackstar STS's new focus? Thanks:D

Both MMOs are STS main priorities they are expanding the STS team and concentrating on both MMOs

JaytB
06-11-2011, 11:57 PM
There are 2 teams. 1 for b* and 1 for PL.

So, there will definitely be a lvl cap raise and new campaign. Only question is, when?
My guess is they'll first release b*, then wait some time before releasing a new PL campaign. As, said, it's my guess, nothing more.

Phoenixking
06-12-2011, 12:00 AM
There are 2 teams. 1 for b* and 1 for PL.

So, there will definitely be a lvl cap raise and new campaign. Only question is, when?
My guess is they'll first release b*, then wait some time before releasing a new PL campaign. As, said, it's my guess, nothing more.
I think so too but at begining of SL they will focus on it to get those baby born bugs out and get feedback for putting the game ready then balance both later on cause lets imagine......
SL is a baby while PL right now is like a teen (experiencing new changes painful but rewarding) SL is definitly baby since it is new and needs more care ATM to check if it is good as it is crawling there teaching SL how to walk

Dethwarior
06-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Once pl raises the lvl cap they might be forced to make a new campaign. Sl on the other hand the cap is 25 and they said they will raise the cap in sl towards the end of the year.

Fyrce
06-12-2011, 03:13 AM
4 months? Is Sandstone Caves that old? Croc Feud? The new Forest Haven? I had no idea. Thought they were new(ish). I must have been on hiatus longer than I thought...

Ayc2000
06-12-2011, 10:24 AM
I think so too but at begining of SL they will focus on it to get those baby born bugs out and get feedback for putting the game ready then balance both later on cause lets imagine......
SL is a baby while PL right now is like a teen (experiencing new changes painful but rewarding) SL is definitly baby since it is new and needs more care ATM to check if it is good as it is crawling there teaching SL how to walk

That is a really good metaphor!!! Makes it really easy to understand :)