PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a elite dungeon for Balefort Sewers?

Riccits
06-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Just wonder if STS will make it or let rise the cap for next dungen.
Anyone knows something? Samhayne, do u wanna give us some infos...? :D

btw. should there be another Elite dungeon, we need a new "rarest item of the game" to hunt!

Ellyidol
06-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Not just rarest item, rarest set! :)

Hate, Death, Shadow equivalent of current BS sets ;)

Darkfader
06-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Wasn't there back in time some sort of talk about swamp elite dungeon? Least that's what I remember somehow.

Lesrider
06-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Wasn't there back in time some sort of talk about swamp elite dungeon? Least that's what I remember somehow.

The last thing this game need right now is more lower level content.

Darkfader
06-12-2011, 07:29 AM
The last thing this game need right now is more lower level content.

Well you can go to frozen nightmares and try it out, I'm sure you find yourself dead pretty fast if you aren't cautious. It's low level dungeon but for reason it is called ELITE dungeon. Even 55/56 str bears can die there pretty easily.

So it's not just low lvl dungeon and I miss times when it was without potions and everyone died and often.

Ellyidol
06-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Well you can go to frozen nightmares and try it out, I'm sure you find yourself dead pretty fast if you aren't cautious. It's low level dungeon but for reason it is called ELITE dungeon. Even 55/56 str bears can die there pretty easily.

So it's not just low lvl dungeon and I miss times when it was without potions and everyone died and often.

Yeah I guess, but I wouldn't really know the point of going to those dungeons though... I personally haven't in the longest time.

Lesrider
06-12-2011, 07:40 AM

Yeah but any new elite dungeons will likely allow pots, since both current dungeons do so.

And swamps is only five levels higher than frozen nightmares. It wouldn't offer fresh entertainment to many people.

thugimmortal
06-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Yeah id love to see a lvl 55-56 dungeon
we need some new end game content maybe set under the sewers where a dark dragon has been waiting for the chance to strike after being sealed aways many years ago

a very big dragon boss would be cool and the mobs could be fire and ice dragons

im sure there could be some awsome dragon themed item sets too

Lesrider
06-12-2011, 08:12 AM
we need some new end game content maybe set under the sewers where a dark dragon has been waiting for the chance to strike after being sealed aways many years ago

There hasn't even been so much as a rat or a spider (as nicely as they'd fit into the sewers). You really think we'd ever get dragons?

Whirlzap
06-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Or we could get maybe a whole new campaign.

Phoenixking
06-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Or a new set like a real roach design set trashy set (all gunky not weak GUNKY CHUNKY SLIME KIND THAT MAKES YOU LOSE AN APPETTITE GUNKY) and a gold one the gunky is for catacombs the golden one (cryslatiline golden shotgon would fit) in bandits the roach where the roach is it would fir

Pharcyde
06-12-2011, 09:38 AM

He means that we need new top level content. We are building too much on low content and players are getting bored sitting at high level.

Frozen Nightmares can still be hard for a 55-56 if they aren't careful.

Swimmingstar
06-12-2011, 09:42 AM
We need a 55-60 map or an elite 50-55

nazgulking
06-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Devs said that they will upraise level cap eventually :)

cjackyo
06-13-2011, 12:06 AM
I know im startin to get bored with sewers. 3 toons a 56 bird and a bear and mage both 55 need all with top gear, need lvl increase plz devs. I love pl don't wont to go any where else. The game is fun and for the most part the players r awesome. So soon plz

Slush
06-13-2011, 12:13 AM

Yes there was, ages ago when people complained about the swamps being nerfed, a dev said they might bring in a swamp elite dungeon. I'm pretty sure that idea was how skeller krunch returns came about.

Sky../
06-13-2011, 12:55 AM

True. To a certain extent. Yes it does provide challenge for even level 50+. But then, that's it. Does it provide exp to 50+? no. Will it give your 50+ any equipment your 50 will use? No. What's the point of running a 50+ in there then?

Slush
06-13-2011, 01:14 AM
We need a lvl 56 only elite dungeon!

Riccits
06-13-2011, 06:10 AM
we are almost there where we was at the and of ao3.
i c ppl playing FN and hunt vyx or farm swamps. some makes twinks or pvp. most are in "standby" and wait for something new.

Tamino
06-13-2011, 07:23 AM
Something should happen. First of all because of weapons; endgame pinks (yes, eved crafted ones) aren't balanced in their stats, there is space for enhancement. Second, because of content; the long way to 56 forced players to do infinite sewers runs, and this became boring.

It could be a new 55-56 ELITE map, or an entire 55-60 campaign, but I think it's time for new endgame content.

drewcapu
06-13-2011, 10:55 AM
No need atm.

People can't even do Shadow Caves right these days, even though it's easier now.

At least give them a chance to add some elite quests to SC :D

kinawarrior
06-14-2011, 02:44 PM

+1 for dragons!

There hasn't even been so much as a rat or a spider (as nicely as they'd fit into the sewers). You really think we'd ever get dragons?

-1 for crushing my dreams!

superglut2
06-14-2011, 03:10 PM
id rather have lvl cap raised to 70 instead of new elite dungeon, no ones gonna play it like shadow caves sinceitll be even harder

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 03:20 PM
id rather have lvl cap raised to 70 instead of new elite dungeon, no ones gonna play it like shadow caves sinceitll be even harder

Yeh.

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 03:21 PM
+1 for dragons!

-1 for crushing my dreams!

Haha, inyaface!