PDA

View Full Version : Event bug

Metoxx
12-23-2015, 07:08 AM
There is a bug where we die and start from the beginning in the event run we aren't getting neither tokens, stuffs nor points... :) any idea everyone?

Greatankush
12-23-2015, 07:16 AM
There is a bug where we die and start from the beginning in the event run we aren't getting neither tokens, stuffs nor points... :) any idea everyone?

+ opening forged does not give energy sometimes.

Graovans
12-23-2015, 07:49 PM
Unfortunately this is the way events r supposed to be, the pug leacher who refuses to use ankhs at should be never receiving drops, nott just in winter event

I agree with this very random person^
Event goes the same it goes with any other map. It's your own responsibility to buy ankhs when you know there's a chance you'll die on the way.

Metoxx
12-24-2015, 01:03 AM
Unfortunately this is the way events r supposed to be, the pug leacher who refuses to use ankhs at should be never receiving drops, nott just in winter event

Event goes the same it goes with any other map. It's your own responsibility to buy ankhs when you know there's a chance you'll die on the way.

wouldnt complain if it wasnt for hard effort... just think, some ppl buying energy kits for over 15k and others are put their hard work on farming them + one kit takes 2h waiting to finish... Although, the drop rate of energy essences are suck too... :/ so we re already wasting energies dont let us wasting ankhs too :/

Metoxx
12-24-2015, 01:14 AM

wouldnt complain if it wasnt for hard effort... just think, some ppl buying energy kits for over 15k and others are put their hard work on farming them + one kit takes 2h waiting to finish... Although, the drop rate of energy essences are suck too... :/ so we re already wasting energies dont let us wasting ankhs too :/

Killian229
12-24-2015, 03:29 AM
Fairish imo.energy is pretty easy to farm,taking maybe 15min for 1 energy then craft.not to bad but energy needs to be easier to obtain.Cause even with imbalance,this game can be fun.we should be able to run these events as much as we want.I see the issue of mass amounts of loot(that they want to be minimal,most of us do too)flooding the market,making it not very unique if you played specifically during certain events. Win-Lose here.