PDA

View Full Version : Your best Pocket Legend memory?

TheLaw
06-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Mine happened recently. Like super recent. Just 1/2 an hour before, Haikus had an EPIC FAILURE WHEN HE REACHED 56! It went like this. I was playing on my DexBear, Saintlaw and he invited me to get on my main and join him for his final grind to 56. It was all so exciting although my iPod lagged like idk and haikus kept dying. :3 On his final 5 exp, he said he wanted to decativate XP gain till Gold Fever was gonna die to get a screenie. This failed epicly, not only did he disable at the wrong time, he also died twice. So we set out on the second clearing, which he forgot that he ENABLED XP gain, so he leveled after killing a few creeps and died. Epic Fail, no?

Later, another 10 minutes around the clock, I joined haikus in Balefort and i met VIOLENTSAINT! I was one of the first (I think) to welcome him back, we chatted about a few things and he honoured me the Legendary Conquerors Battle Axe! And the good news is: HE BOUGHT AN IPAD JUST TO CONTINUE PLAYING
PL! Sweet!

So what's your most memorable moment? It can be anytime, anyhere, anyhow. I'd love people sharing great PL memories!

Ellyidol
06-12-2011, 11:05 AM
My fondest farming memory was my luckiest day in PL to date. It was the day before the BS announcement was made, we all know how a level cap raise announcement affects the prices of stuff.

Anyway, 3 Wraith Armors and 2 OL Rift Helms on the same day :) can't forget that day!

In terms of friends, to be honest, I've spoken and laughed about countless things to remember, and literally too many events with them to remember :)

Whirlzap
06-12-2011, 11:05 AM
My favourite moment was when I got a lv15 expert recipe on 23rd try:D

Redbridge
06-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Lots and lots and lots. Too many to mention, but a recent one was the multiple pink drops the other day in hideout and we all got one drop in the space of about 30mins.... was nice.

Phoenixking
06-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Mine oldest memory is when i played pl and met freinds the music brings me back, my recent memory is how I made unnofficiak history

Mennddoza
06-12-2011, 11:56 AM
my best was i got enchanted robe and custom cap recipe in one drop... super rare,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............................,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, ;)

cherryking
06-12-2011, 12:49 PM
3 fury shield in 3 hr

vulgarstrike
06-12-2011, 12:56 PM
looping long times ago when this was going on:
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad344/vulgarstrike/63bb5567.png

and I'd talk face to face with devs in chat for fun, and everyone knew everyone else. :)
the 1.3.0 and before days.

yup. the reminiscence. anyone know where crocop went? and why don't the devs have time to talk anymore?

and the contest for pictures, when I had all the campaign best armor in line, and rarefew refused to turn around, much to haikus' dismay. :D
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad344/vulgarstrike/7fe6c781.png

Zeusofire
06-12-2011, 01:30 PM
well, back in december when I had just started playing i got pretty excited about the game and stuff, so I was playing in the holiday place, and I randomly met Wrap and we became friends... then, like a week or two later, When Zeusofire was 50, I got Pharcyde to powerlevel zeusosniper to 47 in plasma pyramid in one day!! that was awesome!! some pretty great people i met in my first month of play

Artemis
06-12-2011, 05:32 PM
The time me and Brooke were in Forest Haven acting like prostitutes<3

Aculeas
06-12-2011, 05:40 PM
When I turned 56...

And when slushie turned 56 he got a million dollar item moments before hand. It was LEGENDARY!!!! Lol

Roasty
06-12-2011, 06:23 PM
The time me and Brooke were in Forest Haven acting like prostitutes<3

I've tried that before! I loved it! Getting wasted...and such.

My most memorable time in PL was when I first got to level 50. Everyday since I've just started PL back in November, I've dreamed of becoming a level 50. Dreams come true! As long as you put your heart in it! Cheesy statement...but good lesson

im4broke
06-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Walking off the map three times in two days!

DawnInfinity
06-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Too many to count. The old FH days as well as the new Balefort days.

TheLaw
06-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Ahh. Pretty memories you all got there. Friends actually provide me the best memories everyday. But parth keeps cleaning up his friend list. I have re-adding him. Makes me lazy.

Corpser
06-13-2011, 03:21 AM
me well my favourite memory was when someone thought i was a developer cause i had a pumkin helm and looked really cool.

so funny randomly joined there game and there going are you a dev *waves at me* please can i have antenna

may have a screenie

Slush
06-13-2011, 05:26 AM
When I turned 56...

And when slushie turned 56 he got a million dollar item moments before hand. It was LEGENDARY!!!! Lol

That, and looting a z lance...on the first day of release!

Violentsaint
06-13-2011, 06:20 AM
i think my favourite memory would have to be when i was desperately seeking a zombie kite shield back in the swamp days... i cant stress how much i wanted one... people that had them wouldnt trade me regardless how much i offered them.. then one day i was farming and KingRichie joined my game and said "i have something for you :D" and gifted the item to me... my reaction was priceless XD

i believe it was somthing along the lines of

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

call me crazy but that made me happier than the pocket legends shield, i never ran the charity execting anything in return. and i love the reactions of low level players when u give them free pinks, makes you feel good inside ^_^

Riccits
06-13-2011, 06:40 AM
when i became the founders helm :)

Orcish
06-13-2011, 07:28 AM
If you build it, they will come... So I made a bow! WOOT!!

Zeus
06-13-2011, 11:03 AM
My best memories? Ao2, which was the golden era, apart from swamps, even if everybody looked the same. Everybody knew Everybody and rushing was FUN. Farmings nights on end for those lances, galzyks, wands, and talons was intense. Definitely something I'd remember. Messing around with Steph, Brooke, Lone, Residentevl, Mysticaldream, and Haikus was very fun as well :D.

As for recently? Probably when I was awarded my PL shield and later on, my Community Shield. I believe I did "OMG" irl, in AP Chem class, when Redryder texted me saying I was a GOA. Everybody looked at me like I was a weirdo :D. Still cherish both to this day :).

DawnInfinity
06-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Everybody looked at me like I was a weirdo :D.
That's new... :rolleyes:

Register
06-13-2011, 03:35 PM
and i love the reactions of low level players when u give them free pinks, makes you feel good inside ^_^

I did that a few days ago...i bought the cheapest pink helms in CS..only like 10k worth lol. and gave all of them to a bunch of low level players.

Zeus
06-13-2011, 03:39 PM
That's new... :rolleyes:

Thanks Steph! You're so nice :).

Slush
06-13-2011, 10:54 PM
My best memories? Ao2, which was the golden era, apart from swamps, even if everybody looked the same. Everybody knew Everybody and rushing was FUN. Farmings nights on end for those lances, galzyks, wands, and talons was intense. Definitely something I'd remember. Messing around with Steph, Brooke, Lone, Residentevl, Mysticaldream, and Haikus was very fun as well :D.

As for recently? Probably when I was awarded my PL shield and later on, my Community Shield. I believe I did "OMG" irl, in AP Chem class, when Redryder texted me saying I was a GOA. Everybody looked at me like I was a weirdo :D. Still cherish both to this day :).

Golden age ftw!

CeasiBear
06-14-2011, 02:21 AM
OK OK my best memory is when i first saw meathead!
and met my best friend johnaudi there:)
Then just a while ago in balefort,He needed a gf so i fnd him a couple to deal with;)

Jespo
06-15-2011, 02:50 AM
Around the time when LE was the new campaign some guy kept telling me to "make a Jew game" instead of saying make a NEW one.