PDA

View Full Version : Bans are NEVER discussed in public

Redbridge
06-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Folks,

For those that don't already know.

Bans are NEVER discussed in public.

If there's a genuine misunderstanding they'll sort it, as they have access to your chat logs at the time you were banned, and everything you have ever said (and ever done). email them all the details but be prepared to wait 2-5 working days as they get 1000's of emails every day. send an email to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing [at] with @.

vulgarstrike
06-12-2011, 01:04 PM
this thread should be stickied since no one seems to get it.

Redbridge
06-12-2011, 01:07 PM
LOL - that would be funny, but its a great point.....

It's not difficult to understand why they have auto-mute & auto-ban systems, or why they can't discuss anything publicly, or why you have to just wait until they have had time to deal correctly with each issue individually... Is it?

NeoQueen
06-12-2011, 02:24 PM
LOL - that would be funny, but its a great point.....

It's not difficult to understand why they have auto-mute & auto-ban systems, or why they can't discuss anything publicly, or why you have to just wait until they have had time to deal correctly with each issue individually... Is it?

Everyone, at one point or another, has the belief that they are the exception or they were wronged. Hence the many "I got banned for this reason" threads even though a majority of the posts on those threads say not to discuss bans in public and to email STS.

JaytB
06-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Hopefully many people will read this thread, and make Alterra a more peaceful place :)

thugimmortal
06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Everyone, at one point or another, has the belief that they are the exception or they were wronged. Hence the many "I got banned for this reason" threads even though a majority of the posts on those threads say not to discuss bans in public and to email STS.

I think many people who are banned email support and because they dont get a reply right away they get impaitent and post on forum.
There seems to be a banned themed thread everyday and they turn into flame wars and get locked.
So where does it get them ?
A possible ban from the forum too.

I do feel thier pain but they have to be responcible for thier actions that got them banned in the first place.