View Full Version : The Day of the Dragon, Birthday that is

Gladius
12-24-2015, 10:55 AM
One of the lines the brood dragon says is something about his birthday. Then it hit me, broody never got a proper birthday! I mean think about, he never got to meet his family (except as ornaments and armaments), he has born in a lonely hostile environment.

Stopping my climb to the next tier. I took the moment, to round up a couple of friends, get some cake from the fridge and throw a small party for broody. Cause Broody shouldn't be brooding on his birthday, right?

Before we return to our killing and running, I think we all should take the time to ponder over what really matters and show kindness and respect to one another through small acts of kindness and thoughtfulness and wish the little dragon dude happy birthday

Special thanks to Vixenne and Elementoxxxxx (That's a lot of x's) for enjoining my plan and going through all those failed screenshots

Note: I just realised it would have been more appropriate if I posted this on Christmas, but as I don't celebrate it, no problem

Hoardseeker
12-24-2015, 10:57 AM
Elementoxxxxx rushing to eat cake! I was not invited to the party either :(

Gladius
12-24-2015, 11:02 AM
Elementoxxxxx rushing to eat cake! I was not invited to the party either :(

Sorry man, I didn't know you ingame and randomly pm-ing you would be stalkerish

Rabidfurdroolz
12-24-2015, 02:27 PM
No wine.... Broody mad....

Kakashis
12-24-2015, 04:14 PM
LOL, I thought it was so wrong when he hatched he asked if we were his mother only for us to kill him with swords, arrows, and magic XD poor baby!

Vixenne
12-24-2015, 09:23 PM
Lmao! I love it Ing! :love_heart: :banana: