PDA

View Full Version : Christmas - New Year Gift incoming

Waug
12-24-2015, 11:34 AM
Updated Post as people having problem to understand it.

Hi,

Merry Christmas & early Happy New Year to all. What's up guys? hopefully ya'll enjoying pl as usual, as for me, I've hardly played PL for like a month because I've been busy playing other game to make videos for my channel but not to worry, great holidays are going on and I'm back here with gifts. The question is why I decided to give gifts, well because most probably STS won't come up with Christmas update any more, along with that so many players expect some gift from me, specially being a YouTuber, so overall this ain't any channel exclusive or subscriber exclusive event rather a idea for overall Pl community who may get a bit lucky to get to know this and get little gift from me, I'll be happy to give as many gifts as I can so the price of the gift may not be high, but hey Gifts are gift. Also I wanna mention this that the gifts won't be limited to the items I mentioned earlier.

I'm also aware about the fact that PL forum community is old & rich enough mostly not to care about such event but this thread is for general purpose and it has it's targeted community so I'll expect that those people won't cause rain in the parade and let the people enjoy this who like this kinda events. Thanks for understanding.

Any further update may not be posted here in this thread but will be posted here including additional information - https://youtu.be/P61H5w5ouAI

OLD POST
Hi,

Merry Christmas & happy New Year.

What's up, hardly logged in pl for whooping 20+ days due to busy making vids for a updated game, arrived with gift for Christmas & new year for fellow PL-ers.

As most probably there's no gift may be expected from ST + for those who expect something from me as I enter in cs + for those who expect more pl vids & I hardly make pl vids +for those pl subscribers (pl subscribers base maybe pretty small but most dedicated among any other game subs) of my channel who would love gift.

So this ain't any channel exclusive thing as mentioned above neither any contest kinda more like gift just there may b some criteria for upper lvl gifts, I'm thinking about that, I'm proly late for 25 Dec so 1st Jan would be perfect time but keep an eye on this thread for exact time & other declaration.

Probably surprise gift would be way better but not to make expectation high- I bot all the golden wrath from cs also bot ice, flame, bone rabbit ears also buying a lot golden wrath & those ears, if anybody have contact me.

Promagin
12-24-2015, 12:11 PM
Hi,

Happy Christmas & New Year.

What's up, hardly logged in pl for whooping 20+ days due to busy making vids for a updated game, arrived with gift for Christmas & new year for fellow PL-ers.

As most probably there's no gift may be expected from ST + for those who expect something from me as I enter in cs + for those who expect more pl vids & I hardly make pl vids +for those pl subscribers (pl subscribers base maybe pretty small but most dedicated among any other game subs) of my channel who would love gift.

So this ain't any channel exclusive thing as mentioned above neither any contest kinda more like gift just there may b some criteria for upper lvl gifts, I'm thinking about that, I'm proly late for 25 Dec so 1st Jan would be perfect time but keep an eye on this thread for exact time & other declaration.

Probably surprise gift would be way better but not to make expectation high- I bot all the golden wrath from cs also bot ice, flame, bone rabbit ears also buying a lot golden wrath & those ears, if anybody have contact me.

Happy Holidays!

Please revise your first paragraph... And your second... And your third... And your fourth...

Love,
~Dillon

Waug
12-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Oh dear. Why so, ik I left some gram mis-es

Promagin
12-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Happy Holidays!

What's up?, I haven't logged into PL for a whopping 20+ days due to making videos for other games. I have arrived with holiday gifts for fellow PL-ers.

As most are probably aware, STS will not be releasing a holiday event. So, I will be giving away gifts to the PL community.

This "event" isn't just for my subscribers, it is for all players. I plan on holding my event January 1st, but keep an eye on this thread for updates.

I will be giving away golden wreaths, bone rabbit ears, ice ears, and flame ears. If you have any of these items for sale, please contact me.

Thanks,
-OPest

I have quickly revised your piece to say what you were trying to say.

Love,
Dillon

Trenton
12-24-2015, 07:06 PM

Love,
Dillon
This is the best gift anyone could ever receive. >.>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Waug
12-24-2015, 09:57 PM

Love,
Dillon
Nope ty, I'll go with my post that is more expressive & sometime expression can cross the barrier of languages & words can't. Top of that you missed a few things that I tried to say, probably my bad.

But hey guys chill, if I wanted I could make my post error free, simple English is not hard for me at all, as I said I left things to make short and intentional.

Giazagilur
12-25-2015, 12:59 AM
Promagin only had good intentions. Perhaps you should incorporate his translation into your original post instead of just 'cut and paste'. It makes it easier to understand for the rest of the Pl community and you can maintain your "expressions".

What you're doing is great btw and Merry Christmas [emoji319]

Waug
12-25-2015, 03:14 AM
Promagin only had good intentions. Perhaps you should incorporate his translation into your original post instead of just 'cut and paste'. It makes it easier to understand for the rest of the Pl community and you can maintain your "expressions".

I'll re-write my post in my own way.

Waug
12-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Updated main post with link where any further info will be shared.

Vigilante
12-25-2015, 04:11 PM
GEEZ, let the man do it in his ways, not from others. And he (opest) has a point you know :dread:. Similarity of saying using google translate, but they'll always mess up, miss something significant or turn the sentence into something weird. Also his typing or usage of words may seem weird, but makes sense at least. And yah the revising is helpful, but he didnt really ask for it, just sayin.

Burningdex
12-25-2015, 10:56 PM
Merry Xmas Opest :)))

bosstinytitan
01-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Happy Holidays Opest!

-Big Fan!

BloodAndBones
01-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Pb&jj is the best thing ever

BloodAndBones
01-03-2016, 10:19 PM
If god was one of us

BloodAndBones
01-03-2016, 10:21 PM
I bought 3 acres but never got them

BloodAndBones
01-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Obama was my favour it's Teletubbies

BloodAndBones
01-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Hddgjjxddfh

BloodAndBones
01-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Omgthishdhehshshsh

Waug
01-04-2016, 11:32 AM
^ u got my thread to spam o.O.

Happy holidays buringdex & tinytitan :)

Ninja c:
01-05-2016, 10:33 PM
So, I'm confused. Free gold or not!?

Waug
01-06-2016, 01:05 AM
It's all done, visit my channel and find the latest PL video of new year gift giving, whooping 25 mins of fun.