PDA

View Full Version : My B* Pet Request

NeoQueen
06-12-2011, 06:17 PM
So, I do realize the game hasn't been released and that this should wait, but I wanted to get this out there before someone else said it and because I have a very bad case of CRS.

Can we have ZODIAC Pets?!!?

I just think that would be sooooo cool...and would go with the space theme quite nicely.

K...idea is out there to swirl around in the STS forum black hole.

Roasty
06-12-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm all for pets! I have had a pet in almost every game I've played! Club Penguin, Webkinz...yea

NeoQueen
06-12-2011, 06:36 PM
I personally, being an Aries, would like to have a little ram following me around that belches fire. So CUTE.

but on a more serious note, space, stars, zodiac, it all goes together.

Zbooo
06-12-2011, 06:45 PM
There should be pets for certain classes

Register
06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Im a Pisces...
pets should be upgradeable like leveling them but not as easy as the characters. And..yep...pets........(...)

LordEspe
06-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Since I'm a Cancer can I request a saddle, so I can ride on my crab!!? :)

Zbooo
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Scorpio is where is at

TheLaw
06-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Im a Pisces...
pets should be upgradeable like leveling them but not as easy as the characters. And..yep...pets........(...)

Same here. What can Pisces do tho. :O Leveling them would be cool!

DJMdivine
06-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Scorpio here! And this sounds like a very nice idea and aswell sticks with the theme well.

Corpser
06-13-2011, 02:48 AM
hmmm pets in blackstar good idea id personaly like a star hound or something anyway id prefer they develop the game more first. e.g pvp and space combat

NeoQueen
06-13-2011, 05:38 AM
Im a Pisces...

I would like to level them, but I don't know if I would like the skills to be zodiac specific or character specific. For instance, with Aries you could have increased knock back and/or dodge. Scorpio could be enemy dazing (due to poisonous stinger) Cancer could be dodge and/or armor. I think things like that would be cool, but I know a lot of people would scream foul if you are the equivalent of the Mage with more dodge than an archer equivalent character.

Edit: and a Pisces could have knock back due to a wave and/or ability to freeze the water...

Or we could just have the Chinese zodiac since those are all animals...Snake FTW!!

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 07:54 PM
A "vanity pet" ;D lolol
but i think that might cause to much commosion on the screen (causin more lagg)
might and if they do add pets maybe not
we"ll see (personally i dont care as long as it doesnt cause more lag)

Lowlyspy
06-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Lol im sagitarius, does that mean my centaur will be shooting arrows at bad guys? :P

NeoQueen
06-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Lol im sagitarius, does that mean my centaur will be shooting arrows at bad guys? :P

That or some kind of mob trample. Whatever gets the job done...

JaytB
06-18-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm aquarius, does that mean I'd have to carry a fishbowl with me everywhere I go? LOL

NeoQueen
06-19-2011, 06:02 AM
I'm aquarius, does that mean I'd have to carry a fishbowl with me everywhere I go? LOL

Nah...maybe you could stay in the fishbowl and that would be your armor...lol

Lowlyspy
06-19-2011, 04:37 PM

Lol they already have a fishbowl in pl, its the overlord helm :D

JaytB
06-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Lol they already have a fishbowl in pl, its the overlord helm :D

LMAO, that same thought crossed my mind earlier :D

Nah...maybe you could stay in the fishbowl and that would be your armor...lol

Like the helm lowlyspy mentioned here LOL