PDA

View Full Version : Great game!

tarbox3
06-12-2011, 09:39 PM
NOT! you spend your money then get banned no explanation. Heard this happen to other people but put no stock in it now I see first hand. Dumb move when other MMO are blowing you guys out of the water. Guess it's for the best im done with this kiddie MMO I'll go play a real MMO not this all instance only junk. You guys will lose players fast if u keep this up many more true MMO out and coming out soon, and you guys will be left In the dust.

Orcish
06-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Bye! -Thread Locked-

DawnInfinity
06-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Please send an email to support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replacing the [at] with @) with more information about your situation. These threads are definitely discouraged.

Sigkill
06-12-2011, 09:48 PM
The Devs always have an explanation for banning somebody, If you want to talk with them and ask them what you did to get banned then email them at this address support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replacing the [at] with @) In the future please refrain from posting threads like these, If you have a problem solve it with the devs, they are more then willing to help you out.

Splurd
06-12-2011, 10:06 PM
This game sucks all the time out of my life.

*whistles innocently*

Whirlzap
06-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Inb4lockyayaya

Roasty
06-12-2011, 10:09 PM
You...offend me

This little guy = you

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/all/boxshots2/970646_136949.jpg

Orcish
06-12-2011, 10:11 PM
You...offend me
LOL!

vulgarstrike
06-12-2011, 10:11 PM
the one point I see is... yes, the devs sometimes do lack in providing explanations for bans beforehand. emails to those banned certainly would remove useless threads like these. in addition, other iOS mmos are certainly giving hard competition to Spacetime.

still.... useless thread.

Zeusofire
06-12-2011, 10:52 PM
NOT! you spend your money then get banned no explanation. Heard this happen to other people but put no stock in it now I see first hand. Dumb move when other MMO are blowing you guys out of the water. Guess it's for the best im done with this kiddie MMO I'll go play a real MMO not this all instance only junk. You guys will lose players fast if u keep this up many more true MMO out and coming out soon, and you guys will be left In the dust.

This is the best game I have EVER played. Not because of the content of the dungeons, but because of the community, and the developers. No other MMO can even come close to the amazing community pocket legends has created, or to the relationship the developers have with the players themselves. The developers ALWAYS have a reason for their actions, and if you got banned, it was because you did something wrong. And if you would even bother to email them, they would tell you letter for letter what it was.

davidis57
06-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Best game for android user though. To the op no one gets banned for nothing just most players who get banned forget about stuff they did in the game.

Orcish
06-12-2011, 11:04 PM
There's a very good reason of that I'm sure... For some reason people feel the need to complain on the forums instead of contacting support. The only real reason for this that I can see, is that they know they did somethin and the devs aren't going to tolerate what ever behavior that got them banned in the first place. It's always better to try to sludge the reputation of a company vs admitting your the one in wrong. Sadly this won't be the last post of this nature, tis sad...

Mkcecil
06-12-2011, 11:09 PM
This is the best game I have EVER played. Not because of the content of the dungeons, but because of the community, and the developers. No other MMO can even come close to the amazing community pocket legends has created, or to the relationship the developers have with the players themselves. The developers ALWAYS have a reason for their actions, and if you got banned, it was because you did something wrong. And if you would even bother to email them, the would tell you letter for letter what it was.
This ^^ couldn't put it any better, or clearer :D

Zeusofire
06-12-2011, 11:12 PM
This ^^ couldn't put it any better, or clearer :D

Thanks! :)

I also agree very much with orcish. I did that on my niece's behalf a while back :( I feel ashamed now :(

Ellyidol
06-12-2011, 11:12 PM
To the OP,

Why would STS ban a paying customer for no reason? Logically, it doesn't make sense. Ban customers for no reason, they lose money.

There's that saying, "There's a reason for everything.", yes that goes for bans too.

Email support so they can tell you what you did wrong, I bet my underwear there's a perfectly valid reason why.

Zeusofire
06-12-2011, 11:16 PM
To the OP,

Why would STS ban a paying customer for no reason? Logically, it doesn't make sense. Ban customers for no reason, they lose money.

There's that saying, "There's a reason for everything.", yes that goes for bans too.

Email support so they can tell you what you did wrong, I bet my underwear there's a perfectly valid reason why.

Interesting bet.... But seriously true.

Ellyidol
06-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Interesting bet.... But seriously true.

Gambling is against the rules, soooo.. Anyone who's willing to bet their underwear with me, I don't think it costs much :p

Zeus
06-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Gambling is against the rules, soooo.. Anyone who's willing to bet their underwear with me, I don't think it costs much :p

Elly, are you saying that you want to see is without an underwear? ;). I think that's against TOS too :D.

Ellyidol
06-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Elly, are you saying that you want to see is without an underwear? ;). I think that's against TOS too :D.

Oye no! I like to collect underwear.. I almost have Marvel complete, then aiming for DC, then Capcom.. :D

Siejo
06-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Another click-y click-y coming. The TOS link is in plain visible site right underneath the "Play" button right before you start and coming on here to hate on the Devs and their game will not help you. ALWAYS read the TOS before you agree to anything. This game sets it apart from others because our concerns are important and the Devs work with us. The fact that they even ask for our opinion is far better than most MMO's out there.