PDA

View Full Version : Question about the founders helmet and the veteran rewards system

Lowlyspy
06-12-2011, 11:00 PM
I realize the vet rewards system hasnt been implemented in-game yet but i recall in a previous announcement thread, i think it was justg or samhayne that posted it, one of the devs posted that after your account became 6 months old then a founders helmet would appear in your stash. Im not sure if this was jus an idea being bounced around by the devs or if it is rlly an in-game thing but my account became 6 months old as of a day or two ago and no founders helmet.

This isnt meant to be a complaint thread, i would just like to know if its a serious thing. Also i heard the founders helm is a pretty sweet vanity :D

Ayrilana
06-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Why not just send them a PM about it? There have been countless threads on this subject with only speculations. In fact, there's another thread on the first page about this.

Slush
06-13-2011, 12:22 AM
I realize the vet rewards system hasnt been implemented in-game yet but i recall in a previous announcement thread, i think it was justg or samhayne that posted it, one of the devs posted that after your account became 6 months old then a founders helmet would appear in your stash. Im not sure if this was jus an idea being bounced around by the devs or if it is rlly an in-game thing but my account became 6 months old as of a day or two ago and no founders helmet.

This isnt meant to be a complaint thread, i would just like to know if its a serious thing. Also i heard the founders helm is a pretty sweet vanity :D

They were thinking about doing that, but didn't implement it because then it wouldn't be much of a founders helm any more.

TheLaw
06-13-2011, 12:48 AM
If six months was needed to get the Founders helm. Many would have gotten it. Including me. Mines 9 months old now.

NECROREAPER
06-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Would mean that i'd have two by now :D