PDA

View Full Version : Event Tiers...

Coco Cocos
12-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Everyone knows that moment When 3 people are gold tier and someone is no tier and They got like first boss ...(example) and everyone is just like :WTF Why am I doing this?...And that's why 45% of the players playing now don't run event...STS need to do events like : first player entered the map and he is silver and other players (only silver tier) joins him (example)...

Zaocajede
12-25-2015, 02:18 PM
The first player to enter sets the map. Doesn't matter if you have a lower tier player with you as long as the highest tier enters first.

If you are running in pugs then you just have to hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coco Cocos
12-25-2015, 02:21 PM
The first player to enter sets the map. Doesn't matter if you have a lower tier player with you as long as the highest tier enters first.

If you are running in pugs then you just have to hope for the best.

I joined first (gold tier) and i got tribesman...

Zaocajede
12-25-2015, 03:39 PM
That can still happen.

I solod a lot through gold and got the tribesman on occasion.

Just less chance the higher you are

Motherless_Child
12-25-2015, 04:39 PM
That can still happen.

I solod a lot through gold and got the tribesman on occasion.

Just less chance the higher you are

Yeah.............................................. ........................

epicrrr
12-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Im plat tier and still get tarlok as boss. Oh the horror! :banana:

Coco Cocos
12-26-2015, 12:58 AM
Im plat tier and still get tarlok as boss. Oh the horror! :banana:

Ouch!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Vhiplash
12-26-2015, 01:07 AM
I get only guardians i have killed them 58 times n rest r just one 1 score each

Ebezaanec
12-26-2015, 01:13 AM
Higher tiers do not guarantee better bosses. It just improves your odds. Solo might be tedious since you are a warrior, so just find a party and enter first.

Remember that AL's pug system is not very rewarding. With auto-leveling and whatnot, more and more players are just ill-equipped for fast and clean runs.

Greatankush
12-26-2015, 03:49 AM
Higher tiers do not guarantee better bosses. It just improves your odds. Solo might be tedious since you are a warrior, so just find a party and enter first.

Remember that AL's pug system is not very rewarding. With auto-leveling and whatnot, more and more players are just ill-equipped for fast and clean runs.

Second para says it all.

I am gold and I get the second boss so often but whenever I enter first I get syri or the last boss