PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Forum Implemented Calculator

XghostzX
06-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Something that would be really neat to implement in the forums is an experience calculator. Something that only SpaceTime Studios could set up. An example of this would like this:

Level: 55

EXP (you currently have): 62,592

Dungeon: Balefort sewers

Level: Bandit Boy Hideout

From this you could determine how many games it would take to level up. Of course this is only a basic idea I'm sure it could be better. It would be nice to plan out how much XP i should get each day. Thoughts?

Redbridge
06-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Sounds like it would need to be a quite detailed calculator... To factor in all the various combinations... Solo/full teams, threat levels, Elixirs, finish map to the end or not, run times.

Why don't you start gathering the info on this thread? Could be a useful single place for all this info?

Ellyidol
06-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Sounds like it would need to be a quite detailed calculator... To factor in all the various combinations... Solo/full teams, threat levels, Elixirs, finish map to the end or not, run times.

Why don't you start gathering the info on this thread? Could be a useful single place for all this info?

Exactly what I was thinking, since no two runs can be exactly the same consistently.

Maybe a number of mobs to go? I remember built-in XP calculators in my games before, but they were PC. :p

XghostzX
06-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Hmm. I get this yeah remember this was just for a basic calculator. I simply suggested it anyone can feel free to help in with any details.

Redbridge
06-13-2011, 09:15 AM
Its a great suggestion but may prove a bit difficult.

If you were to start gathering info from everyone on the XP expected from certain runs and also a list of the various 'XP adjusters' it might make for a nice collection of data..

Good Luck