PDA

View Full Version : www.RPGFan.com checks out Star Legends at E3

Samhayne
06-13-2011, 04:27 PM
341 (http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2011/1717.html)
Writer Liz Maas from www.RPGFan.com talked with us at E3 and took a turn kicking the tires and blasting some aliens in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles. Here is what she wrote after seeing us:

Taking place some four thousand years in the future, The Blackstar Chronicles is said to be very story-driven. In this time, humans are rather science-focused, and have discovered "fast gates," - these are really just abandoned wormholes which take you to different areas in space. As with many other titles with this type of theme, it's inevitable that you will find yourself going up against a hostile alien species. The Scorn race, unlike humans, are actually magic-based, and described by the developer as "intergalactic a-holes." You'll stumble upon other interesting races, not the least of which are the bug-like Vular.

Click here to read the full article on RPGFan.com (http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2011/1717.html)

Otukura
06-13-2011, 04:29 PM
That website hurts my eyes :(

Nice coverage tho.

Kingofhurtz
06-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Something that I haven't seen reported yet: "one interesting tidbit is that some areas in the game are only available to certain classes - something to take note of when you form your parties, but also something that might add to the game's replay value."

I find that very interesting. I assume this means more than just the tutorials...

Chosen of Diara
06-14-2011, 12:00 AM
I have notated the name of the one Liz Maaas, her commentateries we see as unrespictfull to the Mightyiest of the galaxies warriors those Chosen by Diara to conquer all of the puny homan wurlds in her names and join all wurlds to hers, Scorn are supremerly magnificated beyond alll homans, we will conqueur all you hav and then conqueur alll you hav left and conqueur all your right as well. This Liz Maaas will be the furst.

ratava
06-14-2011, 06:13 AM
^Quick to swoop in on Liz... hehe : D

Great to hear a new alien race also. I wonder if the Scorn faction will ever become playable in the future? They sound cool ;) Science vs magic.

Xxsabre
07-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Dude thatd be wicked