PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Corpser
06-14-2011, 04:01 AM
Sorry but ive been really late on updating my vanity items thread and recently my photobucket wont show me images (there just black) check it out if you want im not sure whats wron with it or if its just the computer so anyway i need a new image hosting thingamigig anyone got some good ones that look similar.
thx

soory bout the delay ill try make it up with a surprise event in the next week :)

/cheesy smile

thugimmortal
06-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Sorry but ive been really late on updating my vanity items thread and recently my photobucket wont show me images (there just black) check it out if you want im not sure whats wron with it or if its just the computer so anyway i need a new image hosting thingamigig anyone got some good ones that look similar.
thx

soory bout the delay ill try make it up with a surprise event in the next week :)

/cheesy smile

Try using the tapatalk app you dont need photobucket to post pics :)

Corpser
06-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Do i have to pay? lol

im a cheapo

JaytB
06-14-2011, 07:56 AM
You can upload a pic from a PC(/Mac?) right in the editor. Maybe you can use that?

Corpser
06-14-2011, 08:03 AM
yeah i have problems transfering pics from ipod to mac cause i dont know how lol

Redbridge
06-14-2011, 08:39 AM
yeah i have problems transfering pics from ipod to mac cause i dont know how lol

I use photobucket app... upload from iDevice and then all on the internetweb thingy for your perusal from your Gates/Jobs machine.

Corpser
06-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah I normally use photo buckt its just when i loaded some pics it wouldnt work