PDA

View Full Version : Hacked, help me please

donyry
12-26-2015, 10:08 AM
Excuseme, please tell me where and how i can report if my char got hacked? :'( i loss 10m+ for all my item + my gold its very big loss :'(

herculeans
12-26-2015, 10:14 AM
No one can just hack arcane legends its extremely not possible

1) you must have shared your account
(Or)
2) someone at your home should have went into it( if u uave a brother :) )
3) no one can hack your account because u r email id is never revealed

Froxanthar
12-26-2015, 10:20 AM
or did you click a certain link from youtube ?

also you can email your issues to :
support@spacetimestudios.com

ericarsenic
12-26-2015, 12:22 PM
also looking for gold / platinum hacks on internet lead u to lose ur account :)
please keep in mind that theres never a gold / plat hacks would working for this game, at least not yet

herculeans
12-26-2015, 12:31 PM
No hack works for online popular game its a way of hacking you account ! Easy way too
These hacks are not original they are just keyloggers which records what you type and send a email to its owner

So dont try it ( for all)

donyry
12-26-2015, 10:00 PM
I do not know how this could happen :'( I never tried to cheat any kind because I knew it would not work for arcane legend because security is very tight. But may be friends or people around me who did it, because I keep all my smartphone notes of the game data. Even though so I can not blame anyone. because I do not know who the culprit :'(

herculeans
12-27-2015, 02:36 AM
Iam sorry for you contact devs in personal through forum they will fix it

donyry
12-27-2015, 12:49 PM
Yes, thank you for your concern sir. I've reported, I hope they understand and can help me :'( I can not believe this could happen. If my account is not back maybe I have to start again from scratch, or I'm not going to play this game again :'(

Schnitzel
12-29-2015, 12:33 AM
It is extremely unlikely that your account is "hacked" though not saying that account hacking doesn't exist.

There's a difference between account sharing, getting scammed, and real account hacking.

Account sharing leads to the possibility of getting scammed by who you are sharing your account with, and may get you banned from the game
Real unauthorized hacking lands you in legal trouble, and possibly jail time. (and if you think about it. Is jail time really worth a couple pixels?)

To decrease your chances of getting "hacked" in the future, make sure that your password isn't as simple as:
[your name]
abc123

and never have your password as a single, commonly used word.

For example, if your password is: Hello
Try changing it to include letters, numbers, and special characters (like: !@#$%^&)
So change Hello --> []-[]3||0
and that would make the account a lot harder to hack.

With all that being said,
contact support.spacetimestudios.com for help in possibly resolving the issue.

olland
12-29-2015, 01:20 PM
how to fix message "password in correct"
please help cant login with email
thank you before......

Schnitzel
12-29-2015, 06:24 PM
how to fix message "password in correct"
please help cant login with email
thank you before......

you may have either entered your password incorrectly, or you forgot your password.

Click the "Forgot Password" option on the login screen,
check your email, the temporary email will be sent to you (good for 24hrs), login with that temp password,
then reset your password (Spacetime Nexus > My Account > Edit Account)

olland
12-30-2015, 12:48 AM
you may have either entered your password incorrectly, or you forgot your password.

Click the "Forgot Password" option on the login screen,
check your email, the temporary email will be sent to you (good for 24hrs), login with that temp password,
then reset your password (Spacetime Nexus > My Account > Edit Account)

ty very much

hilman hamidy
01-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Help I forget my account, but I know the password

Schnitzel
01-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Help I forget my account, but I know the password

So you've forgot your email?

open a support.spacetimestudios.com case. Give details about your account (characters, what they had, acc creation date, etc.)
and they might be able to help you