PDA

View Full Version : Event : Diamonds Tier

Froxanthar
12-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Why not add a new tier on the next coming event? Point needed to reach Diamond Tier is + - 11,000 points.

Rewards.. make it something useful besides vanity. A worthy legendary weapon for the class or maybe a new type of jewel perhaps like +8 to all stats jewel?

Akhil Shady
12-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Why not add a new tier on the next coming event? Point needed to reach Diamond Tier is + - 11,000 points.

Rewards.. make it something useful besides vanity. A worthy legendary weapon for the class or maybe a new type of jewel perhaps like +8 to all stats jewel?

Yes that would be pretty helpful

Vhiplash
12-30-2015, 08:58 AM

Seriously....there are many many players who are not even able to reach at plat n some not even gold tier and u wanna add a new tier

Higher lvl players can do but...for low lvl players its tough.....like in this event....there are many players who are dying to get swift but unfortunately they can't

epicrrr
12-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Points beyond 7k would be bad its actually hard for 70% of player to reach plat tier.

Schnitzel
12-30-2015, 09:07 PM
Meanwhile, I can barely reach Gold tier (._.)

Intous
12-31-2015, 02:15 PM
Reaching plat tier without guildies help is impossible(for me) .
@ a 8 to all stat jewel is gonna be the same as eyes and para gonna make the game upside down and wreck the balance (even tho theres no balance IMO) it'll be like combining noble fury, mind, finesse jewels (each is 7m+).

Errorrz
01-06-2016, 12:22 AM
11k for plat tier? OMG . This suggestion will make player got bored and dont want play event . Peace.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
01-06-2016, 04:50 AM
There is no need for another higher event tier. Tons & tons of players were having difficulty reaching even gold tier this time, and this was especially due to the drop rates for energy essences.
Event tiers should be thought of from the perspective of a player who starts with 0 energy kits in his inventory, and is going to be able to farm through, rather then from that dude who hoarded 300 energy kits from the previous event.