PDA

View Full Version : Int Birds/Str Birds

TheClownSquad
06-14-2011, 09:30 AM
I have played as a dex/str bird and they are pretty fun but I have been wondering if an INT/DEX bird would be any good at level 30 pvp. Any tips would be great.

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 09:49 AM
They fail, except if you went all dex. They would still fail.
Soz for dashing your hopes and dreams.

Arterra
06-14-2011, 10:13 AM
I have played as a dex/str bird and they are pretty fun but I have been wondering if an INT/DEX bird would be any good at level 30 pvp. Any tips would be great.

... nope. my int penguin is quite the charmer, but not the fighter. the staff can deal good group brawl damage, and help with a last minute blast shot, but all dex is better, not to mention a warbird at that level.

Sigkill
06-14-2011, 10:20 AM
At lvl 30 you will get pwned as any INT based twink.

seller
06-14-2011, 04:18 PM
best combo for you is str and dex my bird is mostly str a bit dex reason you have long range high damage skills and nice buffs str because weapons deal a high amount of damage

KingFu
06-14-2011, 04:20 PM
At lvl 30 you will get pwned as any INT based twink.

Not true. I had an int bird at lvl 30-32 and I was taking down int mages and dex bears. Just need to know how to play them. They deal a great amount of damage, and have awesome regen, just gotta know how to get the best out of em.

P.S. Level 30 int mages work well.....

Edit:

They are more of a PvE spec however, I've done lots of testing and they do have their upsides. At lvl 55 they are awesome with enchanted due to the awesome damage, and decent armor. Won't quite be the same as a full dex custom bird, but it sure does get the job done.

Pokechmp
06-14-2011, 06:00 PM
At lvl 30 you will get pwned as any INT based twink.Nah... An int bear pwned my dexie. My dex Sux so...

TheClownSquad
06-14-2011, 08:28 PM
It seems that STR/DEX is the only good build for pvp as my pure DEX bird when I tried it sucked.