PDA

View Full Version : Just crafted L. 5 Armsman armour recipe - now it's been deleted from my inventory.

Aikiebo
06-14-2011, 12:09 PM
I just crafted the level 5 armsman armour. I tried to craft a second one. I wasn't able to. So I checked my inventory, I have all the required components, but the recipe is no longer listed. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a glitch? Or is it true you can only use a recipe once?

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 12:27 PM
You can only use a recipe once. :/

Say, where'd you find the metal cable?

Otukura
06-14-2011, 12:30 PM
You can only use a recipe once. :/

Say, where'd you find the metal cable?

Talk to Burke/Farrow the Blacksmith/Forger, and click 'Can I purchase crafting materials?' or something along those lines.

Redbridge
06-14-2011, 12:33 PM
one use only...... HUMPH

Otukura
06-14-2011, 12:36 PM
one use only...... HUMPH

Think how rich certain people would get if it was unlimited. Either:

A: Recipes would be so rare, the one person who got them would be THE richest dude
or
B: Recipes would be common, and what they made wouldn't be worth much

I wish they were renamed, to stop threads like this, or when you craft have a message come up saying something like: "Crafting this will consume this recipe, are you sure you want to do this?"

Aikiebo
06-14-2011, 12:54 PM
one use only...... HUMPH

I'm having the same reaction!

Aikiebo
06-14-2011, 01:02 PM
one use only...... HUMPH

A: Recipes would be so rare, the one person who got them would be THE richest dude
or

I wish they were renamed, to stop threads like this, or when you craft have a message come up saying something like: "Crafting this will consume this recipe, are you sure you want to do this?"

Yeah, they should warn you. If you could keep the recipe, then crafting might actually be interesting. Of course, since you don't have to make the typical huge time and coin commitment to "level up" your crafting skill, then I guess you can't complain.

Was this in the Lovenus crafting guide? I've read that a couple of times. Must have missed it.

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Good idea.
You should really have a message warning you.

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 03:19 PM

or

Agree!
Almsot there.

Register
06-14-2011, 03:20 PM
that would be good but now you know so you dont need it...

Otukura
06-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Agree!
Almsot there.

Jeez... you've already caught up... actually, not after this post, but when are you going to stop!!!

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Jeez... you've already caught up... actually, not after this post, but when are you going to stop!!!

When you have stopped catching up to me.
I think I'm ahead now! Wooh!

I'm done with double posting, but not annoyingly extremely unuseful post boosters.

Roasty
06-14-2011, 03:41 PM
one use only...... HUMPH

humph..lol

Pimpslide
06-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Jewel Thief