PDA

View Full Version : My apology Onemanzhau

XghostzX
06-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Onemanzhau:

I would like to say I am deeply sorry for what i did to you. I lied to you when we had a set offer for an item and took it back to sell to someone else. 1. It was a set deal. 2. I should have told the truth in the first place. I mean, your in my friends list and friends need to treat each other right. To make it up, the item i was given in the trade is worth 850k so i will give you 425k when i sell the item. If the item doesn't sell i will keep farming recipes and items until i get them to give to you--free. I'm like any other normal person and i hate being ripped off and lied to. Hope you accept my apology.

Truly sorry,
Ghost

Kraze
06-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Are pms down too?

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Onemanzhau:

I would like to say I am deeply sorry for what i did to you. I lied to you when we had a set offer for an item and took it back to sell to someone else. 1. It was a set deal. 2. I should have told the truth in the first place. I mean, your in my friends list and friends need to treat each other right. To make it up, the item i was given in the trade is worth 850k so i will give you 425k when i sell the item. If the item doesn't sell i will keep farming recipes and items until i get them to give to you--free. I'm like any other normal person and i hate being ripped off and lied to. Hope you accept my apology.

Truly sorry,
Ghost

Does this explain it all? Why apologize?
It's business...if you have a better offer, you take it...

XghostzX
06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Does this explain it all? Why apologize?
It's business...if you have a better offer, you take it... do you liked to be lied to? And yes my PM's arent going to him...

StompArtist
06-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Good grief...

thugimmortal
06-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Good grief...

+1 sigh

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 01:53 PM
do you liked to be lied to? And yes my PM's arent going to him...

Lied to?

That's like telling someone your going to wal-mart, and you go to target cos the peaches are cheaper.
So your giving someone 425k just cause you took a better business deal..

But I guess you are a very moral person, I'm all business when it comes to any currency.

Sky../
06-14-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't get it. So you agreed to sell itemA to personZ. But then personX came and gave a better offer. So now you want to compensate personZ because you didn't sell him the item?

Register
06-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Dont be mean guys. He is a very nice person for giving onemanzhau money back. If he wants to, thats fine. What if onemanzhau was wanting that item badly, didnt have the money for full price, and was waiting 2 days for a discount price? And all of a sudden couldnt get it. How would you feel? Instead of putting yourself into ghosts shoes, put you into onemanzhau's perspective and see how it feels. Not good. Whats more important in A GAME: a friendship or some extra GAME cash. The friendship.

Personally, if i was onemanzhau, i would accept the apology and deny the 425k because what kind of friend takes money from others and doesnt feel a thing? One smudge of guilt and I would be done. I hate feeling guilty and feeling as though i owe somebody something. I would rather be ripped off and be friends than take money from a friend that was his/hers and still be friends.

Roasty
06-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Peace and quiet children, and chant with me. Ah-loo-fa-soo-me-me-goo-goo

noobmigo
06-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Dont be mean guys. He is a very nice person for giving onemanzhau money back. If he wants to, thats fine. What if onemanzhau was wanting that item badly, didnt have the money for full price, and was waiting 2 days for a discount price? And all of a sudden couldnt get it. How would you feel? Instead of putting yourself into ghosts shoes, put you into onemanzhau's perspective and see how it feels. Not good. Whats more important in A GAME: a friendship or some extra GAME cash. The friendship.

Personally, if i was onemanzhau, i would accept the apology and deny the 425k because what kind of friend takes money from others and doesnt feel a thing? One smudge of guilt and I would be done. I hate feeling guilty and feeling as though i owe somebody something. I would rather be ripped off and be friends than take money from a friend that was his/hers and still be friends.

The thing is, (Wow been typing that phrase alot today) that he took this unneccesary drama to forums. When the situation was completely illogical and stupid. It should have been easily solved IN-GAME.

Also, using your logic, why would you feel bad that you missed a chance for a discount item? It's only some extra GAME cash. Why make XGhost have to apologize on forums?

My two cents, I'm done.

And Roasty - Ah-loo-fa-soo-me-me-goo-goo

EDIT: I don't want to project some flame-ish comment with this. Just, sort of..illogical..

Also, XGhost, Thanks for sticking to the moral roots. Don't happen often in life.

Ebalere
06-14-2011, 06:26 PM
*oneMADzhau

Fyrce
06-14-2011, 07:22 PM
If I say I'm gonna sell/trade X to player Z for Y, it's a done deal unless Z can't come up with Y.
I've even agreed to wait, even though no one has actually made me wait yet.

Samhayne
06-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Probably best dealt with privately, rather than publicly on the forums.

Thread closed.