PDA

View Full Version : this is getting very annoying..

Ebalere
06-14-2011, 03:32 PM
K im on android, and i prefer to use the website and not the app for forums. But everytime i change sections (general, traders, pvp) i get a message about the spacetime app, and its starting to drive me nutty. Can anyone tell me how to shut it off so i dont get a popup everytime i change sections?? Its become a major inconvenience.

Kingofhurtz
06-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Download the app ;)

Roasty
06-14-2011, 03:35 PM
What he said ^^

Ebalere
06-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Did yall even read my post?

Ebalere
06-14-2011, 04:07 PM
A) the app is not as easy on the eyes
B) cant see images or sigs
C) there doesnt need to be a "c", because if i wanna use the website as opposed to the app, i shouldnt have to deal with a popup every 3 minutes.

KingFu
06-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Download it, doesn't mean you have to use it. I pushed okay, it took me to the app store, I went back to here and it never showed I again (I didn't download it either)

JaytB
06-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Download it, doesn't mean you have to use it. I pushed okay, it took me to the app store, I went back to here and it never showed I again (I didn't download it either)

Yeah, I did the same. It doesn't show up anymore, even if you don't download the app.

I got the app, and am liking it so far by the way :)

thugimmortal
06-14-2011, 04:34 PM
K im on android, and i prefer to use the website and not the app for forums. But everytime i change sections (general, traders, pvp) i get a message about the spacetime app, and its starting to drive me nutty. Can anyone tell me how to shut it off so i dont get a popup everytime i change sections?? Its become a major inconvenience.

i agree with mysticaldream

btw have you checked ou the tapatalk app its great i usually use the desktop version and im android too. but since the new text editor doesnt display the insert tabs on any droid browser ive found tapatalk to be faster to navigate and post to forum.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

JaytB
06-14-2011, 05:40 PM
i agree with mysticaldream

btw have you checked ou the tapatalk app its great i usually use the desktop version and im android too. but since the new text editor doesnt display the insert tabs on any droid browser ive found tapatalk to be faster to navigate and post to forum.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

I'm using this app now too to read and post on the forum. Way easier on a small screen IMO :)

Ebalere
06-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Ahh. See, thats all i needed, lol. I dont mind the app, especially for going back thru sub menus, its a pain on the site with no directory links.. but i might completely miss an image on the app as far as i know it has no img support.

Strategies
06-14-2011, 08:02 PM
hmm , may i asked how to download the app? lol

davidis57
06-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Taptalk app is not free on android. Just use the spacetimestudios app.

Samhayne
06-14-2011, 08:32 PM

Scroll to the bottom and switch to the full version.

Or, use when browsing on the mobile version, use the back button so you don't reload the full forum (and trigger the pop up).

I know the pop up is a bit over the top... but we want to get the word out about the app. We're working on making it a bit less intrusive.

Samhayne
06-14-2011, 08:34 PM
hmm , may i asked how to download the app? lol

Get it on the Market at: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vbulletin.build_579