PDA

View Full Version : Hay sts nice job on winterfest this year

Default1226
12-27-2015, 10:47 AM
I notice you guys haven't done a winter event yet, is it waiting until January? I was looking forward to it this year as I've actually got time to play but it's gone Christmas now and nothing...

Modration|Bear lv80|
Modretion|Elf lv80|
Modaration|Bird lv80|

Writing
12-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Yeah, sadly I contacted a developer asking them and they said there won't be a winterfest this year. Maybe a New Years event?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squeezable
12-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Maybe.. Or hire new staff for PL and give us regular updates? That'd be a better solution.. ;)

Burningdex
12-27-2015, 06:56 PM
jesus people... we had 2 caps and bug fixes, let it be.... im content w/ the content we received this year...

CHINDUSTER
12-27-2015, 09:36 PM
jesus people... we had 2 caps and bug fixes, let it be.... im content w/ the content we received this year...

Literally nothing in comparison to how much AL has received in that time. You may be content with the ruining of endgame and "bug fixes", however we aren't.

Burningdex
12-27-2015, 09:48 PM
Literally nothing in comparison to how much AL has received in that time. You may be content with the ruining of endgame and "bug fixes", however we aren't.

i think you'd find 70% of the current community is fine w/ receiving caps over events, lol

Wagom
12-28-2015, 09:04 AM
They realize as all for ONE update?
if only given a little more attention to pl to put new things
only they losing players and are only going to end up losing and just to give everything to the arcane legends
please update pocket legends the unique game

Bazinga!
12-28-2015, 10:08 AM
i think you'd find 70% of the current community is fine w/ receiving caps over events, lol

I guess I'm part of that 30% who would rather have an event. Adding another cap won't fix the previous cap, and now its come to such a stage that making higher level gear with better stats will always result in PvP imbalance. Why not have regular evenst with contests, giveaways, mini dungeons and new vanities instead?

Groaning
12-28-2015, 12:58 PM
Some people just don't understand. STS has already clearly said that they were no longer going to update this game. Cinco (out of his awesomeness and holiness) decided to give us one last update. And yet you guys are still here, asking for more updates. It's pretty much like feeding hay to a dead horse, unless some miracle happens that horse ain't gonna get up and start eating.

Befs
12-28-2015, 04:34 PM
144999',',',

xtath
12-28-2015, 04:41 PM
Ugh I wish they cared about this game still. Even just vanities would be nice

Burningdex
12-28-2015, 06:22 PM
ugh, wish i could find a picture sue posted awhile ago, it was a guy beating a dead horse gif, summed up PLs current state rather perfectly i'd say. PL has had almost 6years of love and care, dont you think it's fair other popular games should get the same treatment?

In the end you have to realise. It's a business, which the aim of one is to create revenue, obviously there is more revenue to be held in AL so they force their attention to that. I for one, would be happier to see the devs and StG committee have food on their plates than fix a dying game.

HeyitsTubs
12-28-2015, 06:31 PM
I for one, would be happier to see the devs and StG committee have food on their plates than fix a dying game.

True, but finding a compromise would satisfy both sides.

xtath
12-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah well this is true, it would still be nice if they could take an hour or two to turn a few knobs and hit a button to put a few holiday DOTDs up for us. I guarantee it would make them a few bucks from the loyal plat buyers who are still active

Seoratrek
12-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Hey everyone, we understand that there are some frustrations. I am going to leave a quote of what Remiem said from the announcement thread:

What does this means for Pocket Legends' future?

This expansion was an extra special gift from Cinco. While we can't promise new content or expansions in the future, we hope you'll enjoy this surprise new content and another chance to play one of Alterra's favorite seasonal events.