PDA

View Full Version : Running Km3

Deathlyreaper
12-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Hello, I would just like to know what skills should I use km3 to run solo... I am currently using light,fireball,clock,and gale. With these skills, It takes me 1:30 to solo km3. I know that there are mages out there that can solo km3 in like 1.1 min so I would appreciate if they mention below how they do it.

mesalin
12-28-2015, 11:15 AM
Woah! Your time is very good. You run fast IMO
And skills are good too:)
No worries everything alright!

Deathlyreaper
12-28-2015, 02:05 PM
Woah! Your time is very good. You run fast IMO
And skills are good too:)
No worries everything alright!

Lol but 1:30 is only with Harley and stronggrip no francisca

Imsofancy
12-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Fireball, clock, wind, and ice. Imo.

Maybe use shield if your extra squishy.

Deathlyreaper
12-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Fireball, clock, wind, and ice. Imo.

Maybe use shield if your extra squishy.

I replace ice with light to get this tough witches

illwilly
01-02-2016, 05:13 AM
Hello, I would just like to know what skills should I use km3 to run solo... I am currently using light,fireball,clock,and gale. With these skills, It takes me 1:30 to solo km3. I know that there are mages out there that can solo km3 in like 1.1 min so I would appreciate if they mention below how they do it.

Not knowing ur gear i will guess:
Same skills as you, probably running same way, killing just enuff that rogue boss is spawned when u get to her room and end like in pt. But however fast u solo it, a decent mixed party will shave off 15+ sec..

Sidenote: Using kershal or glint gun wisdom seems to give aprox the same runtimes o.o But that might just be me still more used to staff wkwk. Not tested glint staff.

Imsofancy
01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Not knowing ur gear i will guess:
Same skills as you, probably running same way, killing just enuff that rogue boss is spawned when u get to her room and end like in pt. But however fast u solo it, a decent mixed party will shave off 15+ sec..

Sidenote: Using kershal or glint gun wisdom seems to give aprox the same runtimes o.o But that might just be me still more used to staff wkwk. Not tested glint staff.

Staff's are usually more pve oriented, and guns are usually for pvp, staffs can hit multiple targets at once, which make them ideal for taking mobs down quicker then a gun, which can only hit one target at a time.

Vvildfire
01-29-2016, 11:15 AM
I agree with Illwilly, in pugs you'll generally go faster than in solo. Lots of players are slow and get left behind as you rush towards the bosses, but as long as YOU (and thankfully some others!) do keep rushing your runs will be a bit faster. Better still, get a pt with people who won't take 40 secs to reach the end of the corridor :D

Biasayte
01-31-2016, 05:29 AM

I too use the same skills as you, however your passives determine a lot too about your time. With a half decent party you can times of 1:10 secs. I like to run with a 1rouge 3 sorc party however having more than 2 warriors would quite suck for your time. Add me - biasayte